Sports Interactive Community
Alan Watts

Can't log in to social media functions

Posted (edited)

After having performed (a combination of) searches on the topic I've decided to create a thread on the issue I'm having with not being able to log in to twitter or youtube from the game. On my MBP from 2015 I used to be able to use this feature in previous iterations but haven't been able to with FM19. 

When I go to 'preferences' and click on 'login' underneath the Twitter or Youtube tabs I first get a black (with the twitter tab) or grey (with the youtube tab) screen. If I go back to it directly it remains that way. But when I switch tabs (e.g. going from the youtube tab to the twitter tab) and click 'login' I get the youtube login screen I expected from its original tab. But the screen is unresponsive and all I can do is to exit the screen.

Turning the retina option on or off doesn't help. Would love to get some assistance on this. 

Schermafbeelding 2019-04-24 om 11.44.46.png

Edited by Alan Watts

Hi @Alan Watts

Can you upload the save you're having this issue with to our cloud? I'm not having any problems trying to login to twitter or youtube when in FM19 so I'd like to see if it's something in your save - details on how to upload to our cloud below

Cheers

Russell

Hi @Russell Hammant

I got two saves running. Both have the same problem. I've uploaded one for you with the filename 'Pirlopas - 68 Aksaray Bld..fm'

Cheers

Hi all,

I have exactly the same issue. I'm playing FM19 on a mid 2010 MacBook Pro. Is there a fix for this yet?

Cheers,

Hadyn