B Teams and promotions

While reloading for a team with decent facilities for an academy challenge i found a team and i didn't know teams at Tercera division or lower had B teams, after researching, this team's B team is at preferente league which is the equivalent to england 5th tier, do teams that low in the structure of the leagues get promotions/relegations while inactive? I would like to have that B Team working at segunda B level once i have 3 or 4 seasons in La Liga so i can have some way of giving my players play time at a decent level while being available in case of injure crisis or for non important league matches

If their division/league structure allows promotions for B teams, which it does for Spain, they can get promoted, but they can't enter the division their parent team is in. If it's an inactive league, it relies on team reputation (for the B team), player ability and player reputation, I believe.

hace 10 horas, JordanMillward_1 dijo:

If their division/league structure allows promotions for B teams, which it does for Spain, they can get promoted, but they can't enter the division their parent team is in. If it's an inactive league, it relies on team reputation (for the B team), player ability and player reputation, I believe.

Forgot to mention that this is in fm17 so tercera division is not on the database, i was reading somewhere that if the team is 2 or more divisions below the lowest playable league they can't get up...like  say seeing a 8th tier team in england reaching conference

4 hours ago, WorcesterLegend said:

Forgot to mention that this is in fm17 so tercera division is not on the database, i was reading somewhere that if the team is 2 or more divisions below the lowest playable league they can't get up...like  say seeing a 8th tier team in england reaching conference

I'm honestly not sure then, in that case, sorry.

Archived