Weird challenge + question

Ok, so I am planning to do a challenge where I will have all the name of players and staff from the senior squad to u18  named from some Facebook group. This will probably take a lot of work to set up everything ( if it will ever happen). I am planning to create from logo to staff from young players to senior players with all their real-life appearance and potential. It will be especially hard for me because it's my first time in original FM game with the game editor and everything. Bought this game in Nov but hardly finished any season ( just one with Liverpool, won CL and PL) so i hope something good happens from this.

I also did a quick check in FM with MyClub mode cant edit the board, also cant edit youngsters?

The question here is how many people can be included in this challenge? I am counting maybe around 100 people or more with just squads but I don't know about the staff

ok, so i am planning to do a undertaking in which i will have all of the call of players and team of workers from the senior squad to u18  named from some facebook organization. this can probable take a whole lot of work to set up the whole thing ( if it's going to ever show up). i am planning to create from logo to workforce from young gamers to senior gamers with all their real-life appearance and potential. it is going to be in particular tough for me because it's my first time in authentic FM game with the game editor and the whole lot. sold this game in Nov but rarely finished any season ( just one with Liverpool, won CL and PL) so i'm hoping some thing suitable takes place from this.  Dafont 192.168.l.l FileHippo

Archived