Individual training

Hi

I'm after a little bit of help, 

In the individual training screen for a player,  you can select areas for a player to improve upon e.g. Strength, attacking movement etc 

well is there a way I can instruct my players to focus on improving their crossing? I can't seem to find away to do this apart from training in a particular position on the pitch improves it but I don't wanna retrain or have players natural in a position focusing on that in training, just crossing?

1 minute ago, Richardjack said:

Hi

I'm after a little bit of help, 

In the individual training screen for a player,  you can select areas for a player to improve upon e.g. Strength, attacking movement etc 

well is there a way I can instruct my players to focus on improving their crossing? I can't seem to find away to do this apart from training in a particular position on the pitch improves it but I don't wanna retrain or have players natural in a position focusing on that in training, just crossing?

Have a look at the pinned guides. Herne's mentions why it can't be specifically trained. Basically, you can't train it on your own.

Archived