Is there an option for the reserve to follow the first team training ?

Hi guys,

When you set up your training program for your main squad, is there an option to set for the reserve to follow it ? Or should you manually do it weeks by weeks, months by months ?

I tend to have different programs for the youth squad, but I'd like the reserve to have the same training than the first team.

Thanks.

11 hours ago, SKfm said:

There Should Be!

Thanks, but how ?

I've been looking in the training section, in the calendar, in the staff responsibilities... But didn't find an option to set, or to enable or disable.

Training programs are built around each squad's match days and your Reserves tend to have different match days to your senior squad.  So unless they played all of their matches on exactly the same day as your seniors, you can't really have exactly the same training program.

What you can do however is ensure your Reserves are using the same tactic as your senior squad (found under Staff Responsibilities > Reserves) which may give you a broadly similar training program (assuming you have a member of staff control general training).

On 20/04/2019 at 17:50, herne79 said:

Training programs are built around each squad's match days and your Reserves tend to have different match days to your senior squad.  So unless they played all of their matches on exactly the same day as your seniors, you can't really have exactly the same training program.

What you can do however is ensure your Reserves are using the same tactic as your senior squad (found under Staff Responsibilities > Reserves) which may give you a broadly similar training program (assuming you have a member of staff control general training).

Thanks Herne, you're right. I thought the reserve could basically follow the first squad training , and it would auto adjust when the games aren't played the same day (or 2 games in a week). The assistant often adjust it when there's a fixture change, and asks you to have a last look on it.

Anyway, it makes sense to customize for each squad.

Thanks mate.

Archived