Sports Interactive Community
ikendz

Do I get 80 mil in 2019 for De Jong if I play as Ajax?

Will my transfer budget be increased by 80 mil one season in when he finally leaves to Barcelona?

yeah, but if you have a transfer arranged for next year, when he finally moves to the new club, you get the money. if Ajax don't get 80 mil in the transfer budget, they should at least get them in the balance. right?

No, it just isn't reflected at all. Similar to how if you made a big sale in January (i.e. Laporte -> City, Martinez -> Athletic last January) the move will be reflected in the game, but the money isn't. 

No you will get 80k plus 10k after 100 league appearances and then you will get message on your board summary telling you the fans and board agree that you made a mistake selling de jong 

18 hours ago, ikendz said:

yeah, but if you have a transfer arranged for next year, when he finally moves to the new club, you get the money. if Ajax don't get 80 mil in the transfer budget, they should at least get them in the balance. right?

Not necessarily. They pay tax and dividends and invest in other stuff too.