Player order on tactics! Help!

Hi guys,

i am having this issue on my FM19 which is making me not want to play. I have accidentally clicked on a tab on my tactics which has messed up the order of my players. They’re now not in order of position and all over the place which takes me a while longer to pick my team. 

This has happened to me before and it seems nothing I try works.. any help would be great. 

Em 18/04/2019 em 21:11, Jaypezza disse:

Hi guys,

i am having this issue on my FM19 which is making me not want to play. I have accidentally clicked on a tab on my tactics which has messed up the order of my players. They’re now not in order of position and all over the place which takes me a while longer to pick my team. 

This has happened to me before and it seems nothing I try works.. any help would be great. 

1 - Try to go up/down in the list of players

2 - Try to colapse/expand the pitch screen with your tactics

3 - Try what @XaW said.

It is annoying, since I had that problem myself. Not only on FM19. Takes some custom clicks to make it look like it should look by default, instead of having goalkeepers in the middle of the midfielders.

On 20/04/2019 at 00:12, 99 said:

1 - Try to go up/down in the list of players

2 - Try to colapse/expand the pitch screen with your tactics

3 - Try what @XaW said.

It is annoying, since I had that problem myself. Not only on FM19. Takes some custom clicks to make it look like it should look by default, instead of having goalkeepers in the middle of the midfielders.

I have tried all of which you have said and still no luck. It has also happened to me before on older FM's.. I just do not understand it..  It's like once you accidentally click on a tab there is never any going back to undo it

Archived