Features for fm20

Tobster

For fm20. I'll like to see major improvements and the return of some features like tutoring, identifying the club's hot prospects like in fm14.

Also, improved game play. No point for a player to have dribbling of 15-20 and all we see is running. 

Managers reaction will be appreciated. Improved gameplay, like skills showing, goal celebration, goal missed, managers reaction, even shock after VAR as cancelled a goal.

The training is good but it works well with tutoring and make the tutoring very effective.

Players having personal life's. 

In fm19 you can only sign 18 or 16 staffs.  That's not cool cause it keeps telling me I should improve my stuffs. Plus I can request for more staffs. 

Also. Managers of other clubs should be more opening in using their wonderkid and not just leave them to rot in the game. 

New features to the game all round. So guys that's what we want. Thank you

Always add to improvements don't remove. This is the best football simulation game.... so please major improvements. Give us something to really want to spend the day or week or month playing.

Feature requests should go here.

4 minutes ago, Tobster said:

Also, improved game play. No point for a player to have dribbling of 15-20 and all we see is running.

I guess English is not your first language, but what do you mean by this?

4 minutes ago, Tobster said:

Players having personal lives.

No. What on Earth would this possibly add to a game that is largely a football management simulation, other than just adding needless processing time?

Archived