How to make people existing in a save when their league isn't selected ?

Medmax

Hi, I'm looking for some help.

I'm starting a save loading the 6 main European leagues (England, Spain, Germany, Italy, France, Portugal) + Brazil with a big database. However, I'd like some people to be in my save, even though I didn't load their league. For example :

- Gaby Heinze is Velez manager (Argentina)

- Remi Garde is Montreal manager (MLS)

Both managers aren't in my save, since I didn't load their league. However, some like Gallardo (River Plate), Alfaro (Boca), Semak (Zenit), Goncharenko (CSKA Moscow), Lampard (Derby), Ten Hag (Ajax), Van Bommel (PSV), etc... All of them are appearing and existing in my save, even though their league or country haven't been activated.

Another point, Gerrard (Rangers) is there, while the Celtic manager doesn't appear.

I would like to make appear the ones I want using the pre-game editor. I started few trials without success, like increasing Heinze reputation, or making him unemployed. Since Gerrard or Gallardo exist, I guess it's possible to do it. But how could I do it ?

Thanks for your help.

As far as I know you can't choose individual players but you can select everyone from a particular team, division, nation etc The latter you do when you start the game. I always have people with international reputation and those participating in continental competition in. It creates a base of fairly good players from a number of countries. 

It's a bit strange that Garde isn't in but supposedly his non-player attributes are too low. I would have thought his career in England would have meant he was created. I was of the impression that the bigger databases included people who played in these leagues. Do check if you have set leagues to playable or view only since the latter creates way fewer players. 

1 hour ago, Fredrik said:

As far as I know you can't choose individual players but you can select everyone from a particular team, division, nation etc The latter you do when you start the game. I always have people with international reputation and those participating in continental competition in. It creates a base of fairly good players from a number of countries. 

It's a bit strange that Garde isn't in but supposedly his non-player attributes are too low. I would have thought his career in England would have meant he was created. I was of the impression that the bigger databases included people who played in these leagues. Do check if you have set leagues to playable or view only since the latter creates way fewer players. 

You got it, all those 7 leagues are set on playable and I expected people with those 7 nationalities to be created, independently on where they work. No view only leagues are set.

Like you said, someone like Garde : French, managed Lyon or Aston Villa, should be included in the save. Or someone like Heinze, who played for PSG, Real Madrid, Man United, Marseille, Roma, and is now manager of a Division 1 team, should be created too.

When Solskjaer took the Man U job, he didn't exist in my save in FM18. And now, there's rumors in France that Marseille thinks to replace Garcia by Heinze, or Lyon could offer the manager job to Gallardo. So, somehow, I would like them to exist in this save. 

Thanks for your reply.

6 hours ago, Medmax said:

You got it, all those 7 leagues are set on playable and I expected people with those 7 nationalities to be created, independently on where they work. No view only leagues are set.

Like you said, someone like Garde : French, managed Lyon or Aston Villa, should be included in the save. Or someone like Heinze, who played for PSG, Real Madrid, Man United, Marseille, Roma, and is now manager of a Division 1 team, should be created too.

When Solskjaer took the Man U job, he didn't exist in my save in FM18. And now, there's rumors in France that Marseille thinks to replace Garcia by Heinze, or Lyon could offer the manager job to Gallardo. So, somehow, I would like them to exist in this save. 

Thanks for your reply.

my database selection goes like this - I'd select all nations and select all players (and staff) with NATIONAL REPUTATION. It should 'select' all main players/managers in this continent.

18 hours ago, Fredrik said:

10 hours ago, Bigpole said:

my database selection goes like this - I'd select all nations and select all players (and staff) with NATIONAL REPUTATION. It should 'select' all main players/managers in this continent.

Anyway, thanks guys. I didn't have my answer in terms of settings to alter in the pre-game editor, but I started a save with your advice, selecting a certain level of reputation according to the continents/nations (even if no leagues are playable). It's something I didn't think of, and it did the trick :brock:

Thanks for your help, guys :thup:

Archived