Pre-Match analysis

I was wondering about the pre-match analysis of the upcoming opponent. Very often there is the case that the opponent team plays a completely different  tactic then shown in the analysis (for example 4-2-3-1 in analysis and 4-2-2-2 or 4-3-1-2 in the match). How am i supposed to create a match plan without knowing the tactic? Also why the analysis only contains the formation, not the playing style offensively and defensively?

The analysis also is not better with a tactical analyst as a scout. Is this a known issue?

Best regards

• 1 month later...

The scout can't know if the opponent is going to play attacking or defensive in the next match. Only the opposing coach and his team and players know that. This is cause it is the call of the coach and no one else outside can know it.

The scout can only tell you how they've played in recent matches. That helps me a little bit.

But you can still know how they are playing very early in the match. As soon as the match starts just pause it immediately and click on the area at the top of the screen where the team name shows. You will see the starting XI and sub's and also the style they are playing.

It changes tho so check during the match as much as you want.

- Slamkid

Archived