Split MLS Conferences in divisions

Jay91

Hello,

I want to change the MLS format a little bit. Keep the west and east conference but split them in 3 divisions each but i can't figure out how making this. Does anyone here know the process or drop me any file where i could get inspiration from ? I know dim13 made this types of leagues but his files are not available anymore on the forum :(

- MLS global standing

- Conferences standing (west and east)

- Divisions standing (6) 3 divisions for west and 3 divisions for east

any help would be grateful i'm working on it for a week now and can't find any solution, thx

I almost dit it! Except the part that my groups results (so 6 of them) aren't transfert in their proper overall league stage (east and west) but funny thing the global results of all groups are well transfert to the global mls standing.

Need to work on that if anyone here have some ideas don't be shy :P

sorry for my english i'm not native speaker though it's not really an excuse :P

Still stuck with this :( if you guys can help i would be grateful @davie77  @dim13

So what i want to do is to play MLS with 30 teams (15 teams for west conference and 15 teams for east conference)

But i want to split each conference in 3 divisions so i dit that at "stage 0 - group (6 groups)" but now i want to make 2 overall standing for the East Conference and the West Conference and transferts results from these 6 groups to the right overall standing for each conference.

so aim:

Overall MLS standing (30 teams)

split in

Overal East Conference standing (15 teams)

with

Atlantic Division (5 teams)

Central Division (5 teams)

Southeast Division (5 teams)

Overall West Conference standing (15 teams)

with

Pacific Division (5 teams)

Northwest Division (5 teams)

Southwest Division (5 teams)

And i want to pick up 8 Teams for the Playoffs based on overall standing  in each Conference and not based on each separate division but after a lots of try i have no idea how create these overall standing for each conference.

I give you my file. the file is actually with 24 teams but the idea is the same, i will add teams later when the structure will work.

Cheers.

MLS_FM19.fmf

Archived