Sports Interactive Community
Slamkid

FM19 Tactics system to FMM20

Watching Lollujo on YouTube during his Non-League to Legend videos is fun and hilarious and hell. I'm getting a new laptop next month and FM19 is 1. on d list of games to get.

So this request might seem superficial asf but, "Can we pls get the tactics system (or something similar) of FM19 in FMM20. I like the tactics system of FMM19 but it's been d same since FMM17 or even longer and it's somehow stale, (no offence SEGA! You guys do an amazing job every year) and i don't feel it's in-depth enough. But i LOVE the Tactics system of FM19, it's in-depth and you can set set-pieces instruction (which is AWESOME!!!).

So in a nutshell, the in-depthness of FM19 is what makes it d best in years and if it could be replicated in FMM20, it would be AWESOME!!!

A couple of things. Firstly, FMM needs to be accessible to casual mobile gamers who may be daunted by the complexities of regular FM. More importantly, it needs to function on many mobile devices, which generally don't have as much processing power as PCs, so adding a complex tactical system could seriously slow the game down (if not make it literally unplayable on all but the very best tablets). If you're looking to play a more in-depth mobile version of FM, then FM Touch is probably what you are looking for.

Also, SEGA are just the publishers. Sports Interactive are the people who develop the game.

2 minutes ago, CFuller said:

A couple of things. Firstly, FMM needs to be accessible to casual mobile gamers who may be daunted by the complexities of regular FM. More importantly, it needs to function on many mobile devices, which generally don't have as much processing power as PCs, so adding a complex tactical system could seriously slow the game down (if not make it literally unplayable on all but the very best tablets). If you're looking to play a more in-depth mobile version of FM, then FM Touch is probably what you are looking for.

Also, SEGA are just the publishers. Sports Interactive are the people who develop the game.

Thanks so much. I meant to say S.I. it was a serious mistake. I really appreciate S.I.'s work every year. 

And i understand ur explanation, i just wish the tactics system was more in-depth.

Thanks tho.👌👌👌