FM19: Wonderkid replacement for Robert Lewandowski

talhak

Hey everyone,

Looking for a wonderkid replacement for Robert Lewandowski who could make an immediate impact and is available at the start of the game. Your recommendations are appreciated.

Thanks in advance, guys!

8 minuti fa, talhak ha scritto:

First of all, thanks for your feedback, guys. :thup: @Raymond85 @ot1236

Both Lincoln and Joveljic's profiles do not seem ready for the big stage for me. 

lincoln.jpg

joveljic.jpg

The serbian will surprise youi. Though if you want a starter go with Dolberg. He's a wonderkid and ready, plus he developes nicely

I am thinking to sell him for a great fee before it is too late. So looking for a wonderkid who could replace him. But as I have said earlier, this guy should make an instant impact, not someone for the future. My formation is 4-2-3-1. The right forward is a winger/attack (Coman), and the left one plays as Inside Forward/Attack (Joao Felix). Behind the striker, Foden plays as an advanced playmaker/support. Actually, my ultimate target (the one I think most complete U20 striker) is Rodrygo, but I know it will be really hard to sign him from Real Madrid. @s0ni42

10 hours ago, lblanc said:

Recently bought Kaio Jorge in my PSG. Looks very impressive

He is just 16 years old in my career (as I have recently started my new career), and his current profile does not look good imo.

kaio_jorge.jpg

On 14/04/2019 at 22:22, talhak said:

Joveljic's profiles do not seem ready for the big stage for me. 

Bought him at the start of the second season and he won the golden boy and golden shoe awards with my newly promoted side in La Liga. 

Are you hung up on getting a wonderkid/teenager. Unlikely to find a CA teenager to match Lewy. You could go the next age range and grab someone 21-24 years old that can better fill iMessage need

Arp is a future Bayern Munich players, so he would only be a future target. Could not find Daniel Gagliardini despite my database setup is large including hot prospects from top clubs. Edoudard looks good, waiting for scout report about his potential and his cons and pros as well. Thanks @Kornie.

Yeah, I always target wonderkids as I am a big fan of developing young prospects. But still would like to get your recommendations. Thanks. @s0ni42

On 15/04/2019 at 14:22, lblanc said:

Recently bought Kaio Jorge in my PSG. Looks very impressive

His potential is really great according to my scout who is great at judging potential. :thup:

Patrick Schick has been terrific for my Roma. Thiago Almedo at Velez (Argentina) is joining as ‘small man’ partner this summer for me. I use Paulinho as IF, but he’s off to great start as rotational option at 19 years of age.

ive had eduard in earlier save and he did well. 

Archived