Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
cbarroso

Can't load tactics

Hello, I never had this problem but for some time now I'm unable to load tactics to the game. I'm doing everything as I've always done, but for some reason the tactics folder does not show up in my game. I've searched online and i've encountered some users with the same issue with no solution given. Could you please help? Thanks.

Make sure that that tactics that you are trying to load have the correct file extension, the same as the in-game tactics.  Previous version tactics may not use the same file extension.

As I said before, I'm doing everything as I've ever done, the extentions are correct. The game does not even recognise the tactics folder. 

Hi @cbarroso

I've had a play around with various options here and I'm able to load tactics from the tactics page, can you post a screenshot of the 'load' page with the 'location' tree open? Can either attach to this thread or upload to our cloud here - 

Cheers

Russell

17 hours ago, cbarroso said:

Uploaded the files to the cloud, thanks.

Thanks @cbarroso

When you go through the tree to find the folders, instead of using 'users - public' is there a file in the 'users' folder with your log in name? Public is the generic folder, FM tends to save to the logged in user (for example mine is C:\Users\Russell.Hammant instead of C:\users\public).

The full file path should be 'C:\users\*login name*\documents\sports interactive\football manager 19'

Cheers

Russell

Thanks for reply. I'm aware of that, but on my user's name there is nothing according to the game. I've uploaded another image.

Sign in to follow this