Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
Psycho.

All leagues the same prize and tv money

Hello,

I would like to give all leagues the same amount of prize and tv money.

I have found where I can edit prize and tv money but I was wondering if someone has more experience doing this and could gave me a fast way to do this for all leagues.

The way I'm doing it now will take very long and I think there should be a faster way.

The 'Final Ranking Money' takes a lot of time because I have to fill it in manually for every league.

copy and paste, save you a lot of time 

if you want several leagues to have the same details( as I do ) on your initial league use it as a template so as below(and the prize money isnt edited via final ranking money its via the league settings tab)

9d549cd7c96e0a666c2c53ade1a48cb2.png

read this too you will have to do a few other things too if you want an equal playing set up I give a few pointers there, most are common sense but can be easily overlooked

but same principle applies, take a club you want to use as your template and then edit all other clubs to have the same income /balance/debts/reputation etc copy and paste to mass edit each section 

ab0b8e6989e7268a46b1b9f1650cd3c0.png

15 hours ago, Roy Race 9 said:

copy and paste, save you a lot of time 

if you want several leagues to have the same details( as I do ) on your initial league use it as a template so as below(and the prize money isnt edited via final ranking money its via the league settings tab)

9d549cd7c96e0a666c2c53ade1a48cb2.png

Thanks, I didn't know you could copy and paste.

My aim for this is to make all leagues more equal so leagues from for example Eastern Europe could become like the Premier League or La Liga and clubs from those smaller competitiions could become European giants.