chelsea tattics doesen't work

hi guys, i would like to explain my problem with this team.

i play with other 25 player in a carrer online into 2 series, premier league and italian serie a.

every year if we survive about the objective we can try to take the big club, and this year iìll take chelsea, big team, big problem

i taked milinkovic, cervi di maria, arp and other player, i choose the 4-1-2-2-1 before, but after 10 matches was like ****, and i changed the tattics, i tryed the 4-2-3-1\4-4-2, but with the big team like arsenal, liverpool, city, united, everton tottenham and so on, it's impossible to play, they break my game every pass, shoot, cross, i don't know what i miss in this tattics, i'm upset because theam are stronger than me, i don't want win the league, but take this team and hope to bring into champions league, after 20 matches the situation it's this.

sorry for my english, but i don't speak very welle this language, so if you guys have to tell me some advice, about the tattics, about the role, how to manage the settings of the players, i'll be happy to create a new mode of manage this team and maybe start to dream again for the champions.

i'm not able too much to do the settings and for the training session, i'll wait you guys, thanks for the hepl

2019-04-11 01_01_09-Greenshot.png

2019-04-11 01_00_49-Greenshot.png

2019-04-11 01_00_27-Greenshot.png

Archived