Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
Chart The Manager

"Tactical changes will take effect..." tab floats on top and can't edit or cancel

Device : IPad Pro/iOS 12.1 
FM19Touch 
Need help! I have no idea whether it is my stupidity or bug.:lol: It happens many times when I have the tab on the top right of the screen showing as in the picture. 
"Tactical changes will take effect at the next break in play" with Edit and Cancel buttons and I can't do any tactics (Tactics* becomes unhighlighted)

And I can't either Edit or cancel as it stays on there and I need to wait when assistant advises me to make "sub". Even worse sometimes it pops since minute one until the game is over. I can only push play or pause and the game keeps playing and can't do anything.

Anyone knows how to fix this or any other way to change?

IMG_2451.jpg

Hi @Chart The Manager,

Can't say I've seen that appear during any testing 

Are you doing any tactical changes pre match or is this just appearing even when changes haven't been made?

When it does appear are you able to click on the tactics button and select a drop down?

Let us know and we can certainly look into this further for you 

Declan

Sometimes it happens from start 0.00 min to the end 90.00 min and I can't make any tactics while 'Edit' and 'Cancel' are unclickable except for those those dropdown menu . :(

I've had this happen a couple of times on iPad too. Only fix is to "hope" your Assistant requests a change or you get a player sent off so you get sent to the tactics screen. Quite frustrating.

Hi Guys,

Sounds very strange! As mentioned above, its not something we've come across when testing unfortunately 

I'll do some further tests today to see if backgrounding the app makes any difference. Can I check whether its being backgrounded while in a match @Chart The Manager? or just during general play?

I think gathering a save from you both would help as well, just to see if this is specific to the save or the device 

Steps on how to do this can be found here - 

Just let me know the name of your save file once its uploaded and we'll take a look at it 

I've also moved this to the iOS bug forums to keep it separate from general discussions 

Many Thanks,

Declan