Not sure if this is a bug, I’m in my first season in the Euro cup and I thought matches were always over 2 legs but for some reason it’s just a straight knockout. Anyone else encountered this as I’m sure in my previous saves it’s always been over 2 legs.

EE1A802E-DAA2-4C47-BDC5-5E94D62ED8D3.png

I think that's because of the World Cup in Qatar. During the 2022/2023 season only, early knockout rounds in European competitions are played over one leg instead of two. Everything should return to normal next season,

11 hours ago, CFuller said:

I think that's because of the World Cup in Qatar. During the 2022/2023 season only, early knockout rounds in European competitions are played over one leg instead of two. Everything should return to normal next season,

Thanks for the reply mate, so is this how it’s going to be in real life?  Just got to the quarter final and it’s now over 2 legs. 

• SI Staff
On ‎07‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 09:44, Mikee1984 said:

Thanks for the reply mate, so is this how it’s going to be in real life?  Just got to the quarter final and it’s now over 2 legs. 

It's still unclear as to how it will be in real life. This is something we implement in order to make the fixture list more manageable around this rather uncertain period.

Archived