I don't know anything about these players but:

3-4-3

5-2-3

4-2-2-2

5-3-2

4-1-2-1-2

Etc

Can all be adaptable and balanced.

It would be best to post what the squad looks like in FM so others can see the actual natural positions for each player.

10 hours ago, Warrenwwr said:

I don't know anything about these players but:

3-4-3

5-2-3

4-2-2-2

5-3-2

4-1-2-1-2

Etc

Can all be adaptable and balanced.

It would be best to post what the squad looks like in FM so others can see the actual natural positions for each player.

v83h8eC.jpg

I have 5 tactics in mind... 4-3-3 (2 wingers), 4-4-2, 4-2-3-1, 4-2-4 and then 4-3-3 with 3 strikers... the only thing is with 4-3-3 (2 wingers), 4-2-3-1 these two tactics still leave 3 strikers on the bench not sure which tactic would best fit this roster... There is 1 defender not in this database and that is Klaidi Cela who was signed today... The Welshman injury is 3 weeks he will be back before season as it doesnt kick in until April and I'm in january..

Nice squad and good quality to work with. Train a DL  into a DR or buy / loan one.

I would try 4-2-2-2 (4-4-2) first with 2 MCs, 2 AMRL and 2 forwards. You can tweak the wingers into 2 AMCs for a narrower approach or shoot for the 4-3-3 formation. My advice is keep the 2 MCs on auto role in the beginning because they are your first line of defense so don't get to frilly with mezzalas etc on the early days. Maybe also stay away from defensive or possession play style. Attack hard, fast and true with fluidity...just my preference given you have so many forward players and few ball winners for the midfield...press high and use a high defensive line maybe?

Your players can play a lot of positions so there's countless options for roles. You can go striker less it seems as well.

Use the in game options for the overall play style (pressing, mentality etc) and let's know what you came up with.

Archived