Can I delete all 3rd kits using the pre-game editor?

I own the game but I haven't bought the pre-game editor, though I may if I can do a few things to better my own experience.

Is it possible to manually remove third kits from a club (eventually, all of them) and make it like they were never there? 

I'm creating my own custom kits for a few leagues, but I just want to keep it simple and like it was back in the day, with only 2 kits (home and away) per team. I know you can download graphics and set the same kit for the away and third, but what I want is not only to not use the third kit but also not showing them ingame when you go to a team's page.  

Like I said, I may buy the editor if I can do this (and a few other things) to mod my game but I don't want to spend money in something I may find useless, so any input is greatly apreciated!

40 minuti fa, Yelksoma ha scritto:

I own the game but I haven't bought the pre-game editor, though I may if I can do a few things to better my own experience.

Is it possible to manually remove third kits from a club (eventually, all of them) and make it like they were never there? 

I'm creating my own custom kits for a few leagues, but I just want to keep it simple and like it was back in the day, with only 2 kits (home and away) per team. I know you can download graphics and set the same kit for the away and third, but what I want is not only to not use the third kit but also not showing them ingame when you go to a team's page.  

Like I said, I may buy the editor if I can do this (and a few other things) to mod my game but I don't want to spend money in something I may find useless, so any input is greatly apreciated!

I don't know the answer to your questions, but one thing i can tell you: the pre-game editor is free. It's the in-game editor that you have to pay for. So give it a kick and try

Yes you can do that, although it will be truly manual and involve you having to go into every team and do it as far as I know.  Maybe be able to do it in bulk, but not sure.

And the editor's free, no harm in finding out for yourself.

You do not need to buy the pre-game editor, you can download it from the "tools" part of steam. So go play around and see if you can do what you like.

I am fairly certain you cannot disable 3rd kits entirely though. I am not sure about this, but if you leave it blank the game may just invent a 3rd kit for you, to be used when needed. You would have to check if that happens or not, though, because I am not entirely sure.

22 minutes ago, sporadicsmiles said:

You do not need to buy the pre-game editor, you can download it from the "tools" part of steam. So go play around and see if you can do what you like.

I am fairly certain you cannot disable 3rd kits entirely though. I am not sure about this, but if you leave it blank the game may just invent a 3rd kit for you, to be used when needed. You would have to check if that happens or not, though, because I am not entirely sure.

Don't believe it does.  I created a large number of fresh clubs, and they only had home and away tops.  I think you need to physically specify one for them to be there, unless there's a flag somewhere.

13 hours ago, RWClarke said:

What's wrong with a third kit? They're always the nice ones! 

Nothing wrong. I'm just modding the game and creating my own kits (new design, new sponsor) for every team in different leagues. I just don't want to create third kits, idk

Archived