FM touch galaxy S10+

Afternoon guys. 

Just purchased a Samsung galaxy S10+. 

Went to the play store to re download FMM and saw that FM touch 19 was available to purchase and download for this phone. 

I understand it's not available for phones and this is probably an error by the play store. 

But my question is if I buy it and download it how well it run on the S10+? It's not optimized for this device I get that but wondered if it would be playable with the 3d match engine etc? 

Thanks 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

wow I did not expect that I could play FMT on mobile phone, Im using Samsung S10+ too and maybe thinking getting FMT2020 for my phone.

but I also having a Nintendo Switch too, anyone knows what's the difference between 2 version Switch and on Android?

will I get the same performance on Samsung S10+ and Switch?

-------

Edit: nvm I may getting the Switch version. not sure about playing on phone because of small screen

Edited by rooneyviet

I play football manager touch 19 on my samsung galaxy S10. I allready purchased it for my samsung tablet so was surprised when I upgraded my phone and seen it available on the play store for my phone. I can honestly say I have had no issues what so ever other than the small text. I feel it runs faster on my S10 than it does on my Samsung Tablet. So if you can deal with the smaller text then I would definitely give it a go.

Just as an update. I've went onto play store via my galaxy s10 to purchase fmm 20 after having also purchased FM 20/ FM 20 Touch for my laptop and can confirm that FM 20 Touch is showing as available to purchase on the play store for samsung galaxy S10. I'm holding off for now as I have allready supported the game by purchasing all three versions of the game and supporting the developers by doing so, but just thought you should all know regards the OP.

P.S Who am I kidding, I'll probably buy FM 20 touch on my S10 as well! I mean why should I stop playing when I'm at work when I can cross sync from laptop 😂😂😂 

On 19/11/2019 at 00:38, Kev82 said:

Just as an update. I've went onto play store via my galaxy s10 to purchase fmm 20 after having also purchased FM 20/ FM 20 Touch for my laptop and can confirm that FM 20 Touch is showing as available to purchase on the play store for samsung galaxy S10. I'm holding off for now as I have allready supported the game by purchasing all three versions of the game and supporting the developers by doing so, but just thought you should all know regards the OP.

P.S Who am I kidding, I'll probably buy FM 20 touch on my S10 as well! I mean why should I stop playing when I'm at work when I can cross sync from laptop 😂😂😂 

Does FMT20 on S10+ have small fonts? I know FMT19 have.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

With samsung phones go into accessibility and enable triple tap magnification for when your playing the game. Triple tap when you need and it magnifies plus touch works aswell when magnified. Would 100% recommend.

Edited by LegendH