Sports Interactive Community
Stezarium

Season 2020-21 for Poland & Serbia didn't generate

Hi. In my save Polish and Serbian leagues didn't generate new season 2020-21 because in season 2019-20 some games wasn't played. I'm using pre-game editor files, but only for additional European countries that doesn't available for game in FM19. So, I didn't make any pre-game editor files for countries that available in FM19 for play, except Scotland where I'm playing and Hungary (I forget delete this file before starting playing the game, but Hungary is still working).

image.thumb.png.8db5824e2ce1b4b1b0519254c9fa09a0.pngimage.thumb.png.294a8bf82cd79b1232c10e928ac45a02.png

I uploaded files on your iCloud:

editor data from stezarium.rar <- there are all pre-game editor files that I used to start my save

10.fm <- this is my last save

Yes! For Scotland (last level Eos-Sos Leagues)!

5 hours ago, Stezarium said:

Yes! For Scotland (last level Eos-Sos Leagues)!

Thanks for the information - it's being investigated. 

Hello, I have the same issue for Spanish leagues in 2020-2021.

Is there anything I can do ?

Posted (edited)

I'm having a similar issue with the Serbian league in 21-22. I did add leagues during the season, but i have a save before the season regeneration date (15-16. june 2021) and i've tried removing them again without the league starting the next season.

I suspect the issue is with the Serbian first league. The league structure in the top two divisions in Serbia is a prelim stage where everyone plays each other twice, then a final stage where the top 8 play each other once, and the bottom 8 play each other once. This should result in 37 matches in total. The Serbian Superleague has 37 games played, where the Serbian First league has 31 matches played. 30 matches in the prelim stage, and only 1 in the final stage.

Q

Edited by thequin

I've uploaded the file to your cloud, filename:  OFK Beograd 15th june 2021.fm

I also have a backup from around may 1st of the same season if you need that.

Q

Just chiming in here - I've seen this issue mentioned a few times over the months. Happened to me with a downloaded database (North Korea), but I saw it had also happened to someone else where the Irish fixtures didn't generate. I didn't add or remove any leagues, and the save is now in 2027 and the league still says 'Fixtures for the 20XX season will be generated on 20th December 20XX' (can't remember precisely what year it was, though it could well have been 20-21). Should also say I wasn't an active manager in the league - I had it loaded as playable but I wasn't managing there.

Will be following this to see if there's a resolution. 

Posted (edited)

Same issue here polish league stuck after 30 games - league divided into 2 groups but no matches to be played. @Christopher Lewis is there any update on the topic since the game is unplayable at the moment :(

Edited by malekmar

I had the same Issue in Italy in 2020/21. It just generate a new schedule and stopped at Game 38 from the previous season. I even continued far into the new season playing UEFA cup games, just to see if it generates at some point, but so far it didnt. Which is a shame, I liked that save game. Any tipps on how to avoid this?