Sports Interactive Community
McClane29

Club Overview Panels | Please Help!

Hello. I realise there are several impressive skins available for FM19 , but I actually quite like the default purple skin and would just like to make some minor adjustments to the 'Club Overview' screen.

I remember last year members of the SI community shared their own 'panel' files to customise this screen in a base skin. However, I haven't seen as such for FM19.

Basically, I just want to add an image of the club stadium to the overview screen and for everything else to be spaced out appropriately.

I managed to find panel files which I used in FM18 to allow the stadium image to feature and they do actually work! However, the problem is that other panels such as the 'Club Details' are not displaying properly (see screenshot attached). I'd also like the kits to be displayed bigger, so maybe squeezing the 'league history' into the middle section under the stadium picture would accommodate this?

I've also attached the two panel files which I am using from FM18 - Could anyone please tweak these panel files to make everything display correctly?

I will be incredibly grateful to anyone who can help or advise me what I need to change in the code!

Thanks.

Overview.jpg

club overview panel.xml club overview stadium panel.xml

15 hours ago, wkdsoul said:

Prob missing the club overview details panel from your last skin as well. 

The two panel files I posted above were all that I changed in the base skins last season.

I don't believe I changed anything with the details panel.

Can you suggest where I can get a compatible 'club overview details panel' from?

Thanks.

vor 12 Stunden schrieb McClane29:

The two panel files I posted above were all that I changed in the base skins last season.

I don't believe I changed anything with the details panel.

Can you suggest where I can get a compatible 'club overview details panel' from?

Thanks.

Hi, try other club overview details panel and club overview panel from different skins and have a look if it works. I would do the same.

Thanks for the suggestions.

I've used the 'club overview details' panel as supplied by Vakzin_QPR and it has worked! Many thanks.

To make the screen perfect now, I would just like to tweak the panels to make the kits display larger and for the box around the stadium image to be reduced slightly (currently it looks a little too spacious).

Any idea how to make these amendments to the panels using the 3 panel files shared in this topic?

I'm thinking the kits panel might benefit by swapping position with the 'results' or 'league history' panel perhaps?

Thanks for any further help!

Result.jpg

Hi, I think there is no space to put City Pics.
So, please try these.

Besides these two files, you need the following three files posted above. 
  club overview details panel.xml
  club overview stadium panel.xml
  club overview kits panel.xml (It should work without this.)

NOTE:
If you would like to separate stadium and city into different places (I mean if you do not use the wipe cycle container), 
please move the line 41 of "club overview panel" to between the line 46 and 47.

club overview panel.xml club overview city pics panel.xml