Sports Interactive Community
Rivanov

FM 19.3.4 extremely slow since macOS 10.14.4 update

3 hours ago, tomstabb said:

Mine is now crashing more than ever! On public beta too. 

@Neil Brock any suggestions mate? Let me know what info you need.

Have you updated your Mac OSX version to 10.14.5? What were you doing when the game crashes?

We have just released the 19.3.5 update on the retail version, so we would suggest everyone to move back to the retail version as it will be a more stable one than the public beta version.

Click here for more info about 19.3.5 - 

Thank you.

On 14/05/2019 at 12:15, Neil Brock said:

We've been testing on 10.14.5 and the game runs the same as 10.14.4.

We absolutely want to be in a position to update fully to remove any performance problems which have occurred for users who updated to 10.14.4. 

What about on FM18?....experiencing similar issues on FM18...should FM18 users not expect any further updates? As a trend, i don't know about others, but i tend to buy every other FM title or sometimes a little longer depending on how I'm enjoying it and I was still enjoying FM18 until recently when the lagging started and i don't want to feel forced to buy another new game because FM18 is now longer stable on Mac...do you know if this is being looked in to? 

12 hours ago, tomparrott1990 said:

What about on FM18?....experiencing similar issues on FM18...should FM18 users not expect any further updates? As a trend, i don't know about others, but i tend to buy every other FM title or sometimes a little longer depending on how I'm enjoying it and I was still enjoying FM18 until recently when the lagging started and i don't want to feel forced to buy another new game because FM18 is now longer stable on Mac...do you know if this is being looked in to? 

Due to the changes Mac have made to their most recent OSX (Mojave) moving from OpenGL to Metal, there's a chance that older version of FM may have some performance related issues.

As that specific OS was released after FM18, the game isn't officially supported on 10.14. 

If you moved your operating system back to one supported by FM18 such as High Sierra then you would no longer encounter the lagging. 

The issue found on FM19 has been fixed by the latest 19.3.5 update. 

Thanks. 

On 07/06/2019 at 08:30, Jimmy Wong said:

Due to the changes Mac have made to their most recent OSX (Mojave) moving from OpenGL to Metal, there's a chance that older version of FM may have some performance related issues.

As that specific OS was released after FM18, the game isn't officially supported on 10.14. 

If you moved your operating system back to one supported by FM18 such as High Sierra then you would no longer encounter the lagging. 

The issue found on FM19 has been fixed by the latest 19.3.5 update. 

Thanks. 

I wouldn't have updated ifI had known it was going to be an issue...how do I move back to an older version of my operation system? I have a Mac but i'm really not very good with it, not as simple as windows.

On 08/06/2019 at 16:35, tomparrott1990 said:

I wouldn't have updated ifI had known it was going to be an issue...how do I move back to an older version of my operation system? I have a Mac but i'm really not very good with it, not as simple as windows.

Still no reply...?

Mines working perfectly!!

19.3.5 on 10.14.4 is good  but on 10.14.5 is similar to 19.3.4 on 10.14.4

Posted (edited)

I am waiting to buy the full version until I check new patch! UPDATE DEMO TO 19.3.5!!!!!!

Edited by ilaz

4 hours ago, ilaz said:

I am waiting to buy the full version until I check new patch! UPDATE DEMO TO 1.9.3.5!!!!!!

Strange they haven’t updated the demo, but take it from me, it works fine. If you find it doesn’t for some reason, I’m pretty sure you can request a refund from Steam provided your hours played are below a certain threshold.

There are plans in place to update the demo, appreciate the nudge on this one. The only changes in 19.3.4 to 19.3.5 will affect users on Mac Operating systems 10.14.4 and later. 

Thanks. 

39 minutes ago, Neil Brock said:

There are plans in place to update the demo, appreciate the nudge on this one. The only changes in 19.3.4 to 19.3.5 will affect users on Mac Operating systems 10.14.4 and later. 

Thanks. 

I'm Mac user, with huge problems on 10.14.5 and 19.3.4

On 05/07/2019 at 10:59, ilaz said:

I'm Mac user, with huge problems on 10.14.5 and 19.3.4

We've updated the demo now. Thanks. 

Posted (edited)

Since Mojave 10.14.6 FM19 will not load it just sits on a solid black screen. Any ideas?

Edited by simonefc

Posted (edited)

Just updated 10.14.6 mojave, now fm18 is lagging. I have tried public-beta and it not worked :(

Edited by limbo1989

16 hours ago, limbo1989 said:

Just updated 10.14.6 mojave, now fm18 is lagging. I have tried public-beta and it not worked :(

Thanks.  

What version of the game are you running? 19.3.5? When were you started having this issue? After an IOS update? 

The star rating is only an estimation of the machine performance, as long as the match runs without lag it should be okay.