[FM19] South, Central America and Caribbean Leagues megapack by Tonao and sporadicsmiles

This megapack, idealized by the union of my will (as a South American from Brazil) to do this and sporadicsmiles’s work, will include league and cup expansions for all South, Central America and Caribbean countries + Mexico.

Below the list of updates we’re planning to do:

SOUTH AMERICA - 10 countries

Argentina: down to Level 4 and Primera D, metropolitan Level 5 (Regional Leagues, the non-metropolitan Level 5 real system will be included on v1.1) with real rules/formats and configs to future changes from 2018/19 until 2024/25 + Copa Santa Fe and Copa Jujuy.

OBS: Some configs to future changes can be wrong as AFA hasn’t announced everything so there will be the probable things they will do

Bolivia: down to Level 3 (maybe Level 4), including Departmental Leagues and real rules/format. (DONE)

Brazil: down to Level 4 + all State Championships and Cups, real rules/format + all future features.

Chile: down to Level 5, real rules/formats (Regional Leagues will be included at v1.1). (DONE)

Colombia: Update with fixed formats for Primera A, B and Copa Colombia. Primera C for 2020 will be added when Dimayor confirms its format. (DONE)

Ecuador: down to Level 3 + provincial amateur leagues (considered as Level 4), real rules/formats + national cup. (DONE)

Paraguay: full league system down to Level 4 (including Regional Leagues in v1.0 or v1.1), real rules/format + national cup + possibility of Campeonato Nacional de Interligas if possible. (DONE)

Peru: down to Level 2 fixed Liga 1, real rules/format  (except promotions of Level 3 due to the impossibility of the editor to do that) + national cup. (DONE)

Uruguay: down to Level 3 + Copa Uruguaya starting from 2020, real rules/format. (DONE)

Venezuela: down to Level 3 (possibility of Level 4, State Leagues at v1.1), real rules/format + national cup. (DONE)

CENTRAL AMERICA AND MEXICO - 8 countries

Belize: includes Belizian Premier League, real rules/format. (DONE)

Costa Rica: down to Level 3, real rules/format. (DONE)

El Salvador: down to Level 2, real rules/format + national cup. (DONE)

Guatemala: down to Level 2, real rules/format + national cup. (DONE)

Honduras: down to Level 2, real rules/format + national cup and supercup. (DONE)

Nicaragua: down to Level 2, real rules/format + national cup. (DONE)

Panama: down to Level 3, real rules/format + national cup. (DONE)

Mexicodown to Level 4 (including Affiliated Teams Playoff in Liga Premier), real rules/format. (DONE)

CARIBBEAN - 28 countries (13 sovereign, 15 dependencies. Montserrat and Saint-Martin will be not included because they have actually no active league)

Anguilla: includes AFA Senior Male League, real rules/format + national cup (DONE)

Antigua and Barbuda: down to Level 2, real rules/format (DONE)

Aruba: includes Aruban Division di Honor, real rules/format + national cup (DONE)

Bahamas: includes BFA Senior League, real rules/format (DONE)

Barbados: down to Level 2, real rules/format (DONE)

Bermudas: down to Level 2, real rules/format + national cup (DONE)

Bonaire: includes Bonaire League, real rules/format + national cup (DONE)

British Virgin Islands: includes BVIFA National Football League, real rules/format + national cup (DONE)

Cayman Islands: includes Cayman Islands Premier League (14 clubs in 2018 and 8 clubs from 2019 onwards), real rules/format + national cup (DONE)

Cuba: includes Campeonato Nacional de Fútbol (12 clubs in 2018 and 16 clubs from 2019 onwards), real rules/format (DONE)

Curaçao: includes Curaçao Promé Divishon, real rules/format (DONE)

Dominica: includes Dominica Premier League, real rules/format (DONE)

Dominican Republic: includes Liga Dominicana de Fútbol, real rules/format + national cup (DONE)

French Guiana: includes French Guiana Honor Division, real rules/format + national cup (DONE)

Grenada: includes GFA Premier League, real rules/format + national cup (DONE)

Guadeloupe: includes Guadeloupe Division d'Honneur, real rules/format + national cup (DONE)

Guyana: includes GFF Elite League, real rules/format (DONE)

Haiti: includes Ligue Haïtienne, real rules/format (DONE)

Jamaica: down to Level 2, real rules/format (DONE)

Martinique: includes Martinique Championnat National, real rules/format + national cup (DONE)

Puerto Rico: includes Liga Puerto Rico, real rules/format (DONE)

Saint Kitts and Nevis: down to Level 2, real rules/format + national cup (DONE)

Saint Lucia: includes SLFA First Division (8 clubs in 2018 and 10 clubs from 2019 onwards), real rules/format + national cup (DONE)

Saint Vincent and the Grenadines: includes SVGFF Premier Division, real rules/format (DONE)

Sint Maarten: includes Sint Maarten Senior League, real rules/format (DONE)

Suriname: includes Topklasse, real rules/format + national cup (DONE)

Trinidad and Tobago: includes TT Pro League, real rules/format (DONE)

Turks and Caicos: includes Provo Premier League, real rules/format (DONE)

U.S. Virgin Islands: includes U.S. Virgin Islands Premier League, real rules/format (DONE)

We will be releasing .zip with the updates as long as we complete them. 

Download: South & Central America Megapack.7z

Edited by Tonao

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent. 

I made make-shift arrangements for the leagues that are absent from the game. It will be good to have a more authentic experience managing in South America. Some of the teams in the lower leagues of Argentina are pretty decent too. Definitely a lot of fun to be had managing down there.

1 minuto atrás, Pechorin disse:

Excellent. 

I made make-shift arrangements for the leagues that are absent from the game. It will be good to have a more authentic experience managing in South America. Some of the teams in the lower leagues of Argentina are pretty decent too. Definitely a lot of fun to be had managing down there.

Yeah, that is the main reason to do this megapack, improve the FM gameplay for South and Central America (that has no active leagues in FM) countries.

Yay, I was hoping someone was going to do a South and Central America update increasing the number of playable leagues in that region as it looks a very interesting region to play in due to the complexities of the leagues. I did a short save in Brazil several versions ago and really enjoyed it.

It will make a change from the usual boring saves in european countries. I downloaded some of the South + Central American regions leagues from the steam workshop but they don't all go down to the lowest possible league within the editor limits.

Are the levels listed in the opening post gooing to be the lowest playable league unless specified otherwise or will it depend on having accurate information for them please?

Will this be compatible with Uncle Sam's US + Canada update and Claasen's European megapack please?

2 horas atrás, Dai35 disse:

Are the levels listed in the opening post gooing to be the lowest playable league unless specified otherwise or will it depend on having accurate information for them please?

The lowest level in the list will be the lowest playable tier in the nation. That means, if in the list it says down to Level 4, it will be playable until Level 4. Remembering that we are going to do updates down to the lowest level of each country if possible, so you can consider that the whole league system of most of the countries will be playable, except for some countries due to lack of information or editor limitations.

2 horas atrás, Dai35 disse:

Will this be compatible with Uncle Sam's US + Canada update and Claasen's European megapack please?

We can try to turn updates compatible with both updates. We can guarantee that all updates from South & Central America leagues megapack will be compatible each other.

21 hours ago, Tonao said:

The lowest level in the list will be the lowest playable tier in the nation. That means, if in the list it says down to Level 4, it will be playable until Level 4. Remembering that we are going to do updates down to the lowest level of each country if possible, so you can consider that the whole league system of most of the countries will be playable, except for some countries due to lack of information or editor limitations.

We can try to turn updates compatible with both updates. We can guarantee that all updates from South & Central America leagues megapack will be compatible each other.

Thanks for the response. I tried to make the Argentnian 4th tier playable myself yesterday just to see if i could do it but i couldn't.

I kept getting the whole there are too many teams in the specific division error for the first of the 2 divisions at that level no matter what I tried to do it refused to allow it to be made a playable level.  (There are something like 160 odd teams in that tier according to the editor which seems a really high number for 1 tier to me.)

6 minutos atrás, Dai35 disse:

Thanks for the response. I tried to make the Argentnian 4th tier playable myself yesterday just to see if i could do it but i couldn't.

I kept getting the whole there are too many teams in the specific division error for the first of the 2 divisions at that level no matter what I tried to do it refused to allow it to be made a playable level.  (There are something like 160 odd teams in that tier according to the editor which seems a really high number for 1 tier to me.)

You need to do a lot of remodelations and configs in the structure to get it working fine, that's the most overwhelming part.

47 minutes ago, Tonao said:

You need to do a lot of remodelations and configs in the structure to get it working fine, that's the most overwhelming part.

Thanks for the explanation, It sounds way too complicated for a novice editor like me, i can do simple things like adding an extra level to a league when the structure is simple (like England and most of  the other European leagues) but if it is even slightly complicated (like Germany, Italy, USA etc) it always goes wrong when i try to do it.

1 minuto atrás, Dai35 disse:

Thanks for the explanation, It sounds way too complicated for a novice editor like me, i can do simple things like adding an extra level to a league when the structure is simple (like England and most of  the other European leagues) but if it is even slightly complicated (like Germany, Italy, USA etc) it always goes wrong when i try to do it.

I learnt Advanced Rules after a long time editing in Basic Rules. It is hard to understand as it has a complex programation and a lot of systems to config properly, so you need to try a lot to get it understood

Hello everybody. I want to notify you that Regional Leagues will be added in Argentina, Chile, Paraguay and Uruguay (maybe in Venezuela), but first we’re doing to do updates without them, and then me and sporadicsmiles add Regional Leagues at v1.1 of megapack. Argentina update is being released this week down to Level 4 and Primera D (metropolitan Level 5), and Bolivia update will be released after next weekend (as sporadicsmiles is out at the moment but will back on this period).

Edited by Tonao

• 2 weeks later...
22 horas atrás, Slifer disse:

Very excited to try this update. When can we expect the release of v1.0?

We will release updates one by one inside the megapack .zip, the first update (Argentina) will be released until next week and the megapack is planned to be finished fully until the end of the semester.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hora atrás, adesmir disse:

hey all,

any update regarding this megapack? 

Close to finish Argentina update. I'm finding a lot of obstacles to do Torneo Regional Amateur as it has a very complex system to config in FM but I'm getting it. The rest is fine already.

Hi! I'm from Argentina. Our football estructure is updated minute by minute. Probably when you finish doing the work, they have already changed it. But hey, good luck with that. If you need a type of local help, contact me. I'm a player since CM 00/01 and I never play in my country's league, due to the absence of good updates. Surely yours is. Kind regards

5 horas atrás, Rojopasion disse:

Hi! I'm from Argentina. Our football estructure is updated minute by minute. Probably when you finish doing the work, they have already changed it. But hey, good luck with that. If you need a type of local help, contact me. I'm a player since CM 00/01 and I never play in my country's league, due to the absence of good updates. Surely yours is. Kind regards

Your help is very welcome. I'll be contacting you to ask some things about.

I’ve never managed in South or Central America, but this kind of update is something that might change that. Looking forward to taking over a Nicaraguan third tier team and building up from that!

13 horas atrás, Kanwulf disse:

I’ve never managed in South or Central America, but this kind of update is something that might change that. Looking forward to taking over a Nicaraguan third tier team and building up from that!

Great to hear that, unfortunately due to the lack of countries and leagues from South & Central America, both regions have less visibility and attention, and this update is going to fix it and bring to FM players new possibilities and experiences.

4 horas atrás, bs disse:

Cuál será la fecha de lanzamiento de las ligas? Saludos desde Chile

Lanzaremos una por una liga/update en orden alfabética, las ligas de Argentina probablemente serán lanzadas en esta semana y así iremos. El plan es para lanzar todas as ligas del megapack hasta el término del primer semestre. 

18 horas atrás, Giuliano1993 disse:

Hola, soy periodista deportivo de Argentina, si necesitas ayuda con alguna información sobre las ligas de ascenso estaré encantado de ayudar. @Tonao 

Cualquier ayuda es bienvenida, te enviaré una mensaje para sacar de algunas dudas.

Guys, we are having some problems in Argentina's update as some things are too difficult to do and will need a little more time to fix some errors. Therefore, we will maybe release Bolivia first, but don't worry, Argentina will be released too, it is just to have more time to fix and release it for community without bugs.

(OBS: I think editor needs to be improved in some aspects, there are errors where we sometimes can't get to know where it is located, SI should turn it easier via showing in error message where is the error located, it should be very good to editors)

• 2 weeks later...
En 7/5/2019 a las 17:39, Tonao dijo:

Guys, we are having some problems in Argentina's update as some things are too difficult to do and will need a little more time to fix some errors. Therefore, we will maybe release Bolivia first, but don't worry, Argentina will be released too, it is just to have more time to fix and release it for community without bugs.

(OBS: I think editor needs to be improved in some aspects, there are errors where we sometimes can't get to know where it is located, SI should turn it easier via showing in error message where is the error located, it should be very good to editors)

Hey there friend, i have a fully completed database of argentina. if you want we can work out somethings together.
https://www.fmsite.net/files/file/805-sistema-de-ligas-de-argentina-fm19-beta/

3 minutos atrás, Tonao disse:

Muchas gracias por enviarme esto. Cualquier ayuda es bienvenida, portanto si quieres ayudar estaré disposto.

OBS: Hay algunas cosas en esta database que necesitan ser cambiadas, pero voy a ver si hay informaciones buenas para las configuraciones.

hace 8 horas, Tonao dijo:

Muchas gracias por enviarme esto. Cualquier ayuda es bienvenida, portanto si quieres ayudar estaré disposto.

If you have steam or discord, we can talk there and figure something out.

So, I have done the first update. Sorry for the lateness on releasing it, it is hard to do these leagues so it asks more effort to do the system. But don't worry, I'll be releasing more updates during the next weeks.

Em 22/05/2019 em 00:29, bs disse:

Y al final salió la liga Argentina? Modificadas por Tonao? Estoy ansioso :(

Hola, terminé la liga Boliviana, ahora estaré trabajando con Argentina, ella no es tán fácil, por eso la demora, pero te garanto que hasta el final de Juño ya estará disponible

Edited by Tonao

Em 31/05/2019 em 03:35, Kanwulf disse:

Have squads been added? Or have you left them untouched? Either ways, this is a monumental task :) 

I can't have any access with lower South American division teams squads, some teams have no information in Internet so imagine squads. I wanted to, but this problem force me to let it untouchable.

About top division teams, I will add Transfer Window updates in order to get it more realistic.

Edited by Tonao