[FM19] South, Central America and Caribbean Leagues megapack by Tonao and sporadicsmiles

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 horas atrás, ertila007 disse:

Chile doesn't work at 19.3.5 version/ Chile não está funcionando na versão 19.3.5!

I'll be fixing that. The error is so strange, like, there is no sense at number of teams being wrong because it is right in the editor that works at the same version.

Great work! If I can give you a piece of advice, as far as Brazilian databases go, the Mundi UP is the best by a country mile! Ask the creators if you can include it in your pack! They have all the state championships unlocked until the fifth level for some states! 

5 horas atrás, zanchin disse:

Great work! If I can give you a piece of advice, as far as Brazilian databases go, the Mundi UP is the best by a country mile! Ask the creators if you can include it in your pack! They have all the state championships unlocked until the fifth level for some states! 

The problem is that they don't use real rules, they created some unreal divisions and there is no qualification to Série D via State Championships. MRT90 includes all these features, therefore I selected his update. But sure, Mundi UP is a very great work too.

Edited by Tonao

1 ora fa, Tonao ha scritto:

The problem is that they don't use real rules, they created some unreal divisions and there is no qualification to Série D via State Championships. MRT90 includes all these features, therefore I selected his update. But sure, Mundi UP is a very great work too.

Pardon my ignorance, but are you sure on the Mundi UP state championship promotions don't work?
Gee now I look like an absolute tool hahaha

1 minuto atrás, zanchin disse:

Pardon my ignorance, but are you sure on the Mundi UP state championship promotions don't work?
Gee now I look like an absolute tool hahaha

I can edit it to get it realistic, it would be very good because Mundi UP applies several real rules refering with transfers, match rules, competition organization methods etc.

In questo momento, Tonao ha scritto:

I can edit it to get it realistic, it would be very good because Mundi UP applies several real rules refering with transfers, match rules, competition organization methods etc.

I swear if you could do that anyway, that would be absolutely grand! You'd give me the best database I'd ever wished for!
Unfortunately the MRT90 one doesn't have many of the lower state championships and most of the small teams aren't assigned to any state championship so they're left wandering without playing any match for eternity ahaha

Thank you for the excellent work you do. There would be the possibility of creating the reserve and sub 20 championship in Ecuador so that it fits a bit more to reality. Greetings from Ecuador

Gracias por el excelente trabajo que realizan. Habria la posibilidad de que habilitaran el campeonato de reservas y sub 20 en Ecuador para que se ajuste un poco mas a la realidad. Saludos desde Ecuador

Edited by israelnando

1 minuto atrás, israelnando disse:

Thank you for the excellent work you do. There would be the possibility of creating the reserve and sub 20 championship in Ecuador so that it fits a bit more to reality. Greetings from Ecuador

Gracias por el excelente trabajo que realizan. Habria la posibilidad de que habilitaran el campeonato de reservas y sub 20 en Ecuador para que se ajuste un poco mas a la realidad. Saludos desde Ecuador

Puedo hacer esto, buscaré las informaciones para hacer las ligas de reserva y adicionaré en el parche.

How is Peru and Argentina going? have a expected day to upload them?

Amazing work with south america...

Was wondering, can you make a Sudamerican Cup with another format (like Europa League with phase groups?)

Como podria crear el campeonato regional de la región de Bío Bío? 
https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Campeonato_Regional_de_Fútbol_2018_(Chile)
Juegan todos los de la región que están en Tercera A Tercera B (Cuarta) y ANFA (por lo menos 8 equipos)

16 ore fa, Tonao ha scritto:

In addiction, Mexico update is avaliable now guys. First non-South American update of megapack released.

Yesss! That was the other nation I was waiting for! Thank you so so much for your work!

4 horas atrás, ucdark disse:

How is Peru and Argentina going? have a expected day to upload them?

Amazing work with south america...

Was wondering, can you make a Sudamerican Cup with another format (like Europa League with phase groups?)

Como podria crear el campeonato regional de la región de Bío Bío? 
https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Campeonato_Regional_de_Fútbol_2018_(Chile)
Juegan todos los de la región que están en Tercera A Tercera B (Cuarta) y ANFA (por lo menos 8 equipos)

Peru y Argentina serán lanzados hasta el fin de Juño, necesitan un poco más de trabajo pues tienen una compleja configuración.

Sobre un nuevo formato para la Copa Sudamericana, esto es posible, pero para usar esto con los parches, necesitaria hacer una nueva versión a ellos con la correcta configuración de cupos continentales (o qué es muy fácil, pero es necesario).

Y sobre este campeonato de Bío Bío, puedo hacer esto futuramente.

Edited by Tonao

Chile crashes with Uruguay and Paraguay too... maybe Chile is the problem.

Chile "default" from the game isnt playable with your updates

Edited by ucdark

I just fixed some problems with Mexico update related with Competition Records and promotions (B teams were being promoted to Ascenso MX, what is impossible in real life)

In addiction, I made up and added Belize update.

10 horas atrás, ertila007 disse:

Chile league continue doesn't works with your patches.

Yes, it is being hard to fix it. 19.3.5 new update f**** me up, and I'm not getting it. You can play it alone only, what is very bad.

14 horas atrás, dewaer disse:

Buen trabajo, si necesitas ayuda e Bolivia yo conozco toda la estructura.

Puedes checar el parche de Bolivia y en caso de ver alguna cosa que puedo modificar, me hablar que yo hago esto.

hace 3 horas, Tonao dijo:

Yes, it is being hard to fix it. 19.3.5 new update f**** me up, and I'm not getting it. You can play it alone only, what is very bad.

En otro foro encontré esto

Efectivamente, hay que usar el editor y "bajar" a Lautaro de Buin y Malleco Unido a la Terrcera B

Personalmente, los sume a Lautaro al grupo centro, envíe a Tomas Greig y Malleco al grupo Sur (quedando los 3 grupos con 12 equipos)

8 horas atrás, anitamui disse:

P E R U W H E N

If you think promoting teams from third to first division directly + adding playoffs between second and third division to top division is a easy work, I don't think so. 

Pacience, please, it will be released as soon as I get it.

Edited by Tonao

12 horas atrás, dewaer disse:

Esta es la estructura del torneo interprovincial de Bolivia, actualizado hoy.

Clasifican 4 a la fase final, y solo 1 llega al Nacional B Simon Bolivar

FB_IMG_1560482337670.thumb.jpg.dff0ad7661029fc21851e6d7be248d48.jpg

Atualizaré esto. Pero una duda: Yo ví que solo los ganadores de cada grupo se clasifican a la final y a la Copa Simón Bolívar. 

En caso de que sea un playoff con 4 equipos y solo 1 clasificado a la Simón Bolívar, para onde se va la 21° vaga?

I can't believe people stressing editors to do gargantuan work like this as if it's some child's game.. Only looking at what other people did in the editor to replicate real life systems made my head spin🥴

16 minutes ago, zanchin said:

I can't believe people stressing editors to do gargantuan work like this as if it's some child's game.. Only looking at what other people did in the editor to replicate real life systems made my head spin🥴

agreed. OP is doing an amazing job and people keep asking for more.

12 hours ago, zanchin said:

I could not agree more. Tonao is doing an amazing job, doing it on his spare time and then sharing it with us for free. And then we get people asking for a faster tempo of his releases?!?!?  Sometimes one loses faith in the humanity.

If you read this Tonao... thanks for your fantastic work!

1 hora atrás, zanchin disse:

@Tonao is the Bolivian league playable to the third level? Because when I load it, it goes down to the second

Third division (Primera A leagues/Departmental Leagues) in Bolivia works also as secondary division in FM, so in game it goes down to second, but there is a third division, it only works of a different way.

3 minuti fa, Tonao ha scritto:

Third division (Primera A leagues/Departmental Leagues) in Bolivia works also as secondary division in FM, so in game it goes down to second, but there is a third division, it only works of a different way.

Oh okay, thanks for explaining it. I had a look at the bolivian league system and holy **** it looks complicated. Props to you
I'd love to learn a thing or two from you lmao

6 horas atrás, qazwsx disse:

I could not agree more. Tonao is doing an amazing job, doing it on his spare time and then sharing it with us for free. And then we get people asking for a faster tempo of his releases?!?!?  Sometimes one loses faith in the humanity.

If you read this Tonao... thanks for your fantastic work!

Thanks for supporting my work, and thanks for everybody that is doing this. And yes, I have other things to do, so I try to use the most of my spare time to do these leagues, because I like to do it. 

The only thing I ask for people that is asking for hurrying up is pacience. It is not easy, especially because South & Central America leagues works on a very different way if compared with European league systems.

Edited by Tonao

1 minuto atrás, zanchin disse:

Oh okay, thanks for explaining it. I had a look at the bolivian league system and holy **** it looks complicated. Props to you
I'd love to learn a thing or two from you lmao

South American leagues are very strange sometimes, especially in Bolivia, where you have qualification for division via Departmental Leagues that doesn't occur at the same time. Some leagues occurs in Winter, and others in Summer.

Bolivian Federation is trying to improve it, they will create a stable 2nd tier (Nacional B), without qualifications via Departmental Leagues that will be transfered for a third division that probably will be created.

Hi Tonao,

Well Done on the pack, It is obviously very comprehensive and a lot of thought has gone into which countries you want to/can do.

I don't know if you already know this but Uncle_Sam on the forums already includes all the Central American countries you plan to do in your pack with the exception of Costa Rica in his USA/Canada update, Maybe you could ask him if you could include them in your pack to save yourself a bit of time and a lot of work?

I hope you don't mind but I had a quick look at your Chile file to see if i could spot where the issue may be as to why it won't play correctly in 19.3.5 and the only thing i could see was potentially the problem is with the Third Division specifically third Division B as the Child cometitions appear to be missing from the appropriate section in Third Division B leagues, this may be where the issue lies as looking at other leagues that have a similar setup to the Chilean Third Division they all have the child cmpetitions section of the league filled in which appears to be missing from the Thrd Division B in your file. I checked specifically the Portuguese lower leagues and Belgian Third Division as they have similar setups to Chile. I hope this is of some assistance to you in fixing the file.

29 minutos atrás, Dai35 disse:

Hi Tonao,

Well Done on the pack, It is obviously very comprehensive and a lot of thought has gone into which countries you want to/can do.

I don't know if you already know this but Uncle_Sam on the forums already includes all the Central American countries you plan to do in your pack with the exception of Costa Rica in his USA/Canada update, Maybe you could ask him if you could include them in your pack to save yourself a bit of time and a lot of work?

I hope you don't mind but I had a quick look at your Chile file to see if i could spot where the issue may be as to why it won't play correctly in 19.3.5 and the only thing i could see was potentially the problem is with the Third Division specifically third Division B as the Child cometitions appear to be missing from the appropriate section in Third Division B leagues, this may be where the issue lies as looking at other leagues that have a similar setup to the Chilean Third Division they all have the child cmpetitions section of the league filled in which appears to be missing from the Thrd Division B in your file. I checked specifically the Portuguese lower leagues and Belgian Third Division as they have similar setups to Chile. I hope this is of some assistance to you in fixing the file.

Hi Dai,

I just saw Uncle Sam's updates and they are awesome, he created continental competitions and did correct continental qualifications in his updates. However, there are some missing leagues that I'm creating and now I'm planning to expand the megapack to all Caribbean countries (it sounds crazy but it will be nice). Also I need to adequate my files to original DB, that only includes Concachampions, so I prefer to do my own updates. But yes, I can create a version of my updates to be played with Uncle Sam's continental competition updates and even contact him to get some help if necessary.

About Chile problem, I need to fix it urgently because it is a important league/country and it is a great update, but I need first to understand what is happening. As I understood, there are a conflict of teams between some updates that is causing a problem where you can only play with Chile update alone. @ucdark sent me some things that can be causing this error, I'm going to try it because I believe there is a good chance of being the right way to fix. Third Division B setups could be a problem too, but I don't think so because the error that is appearing in the game is other and editor is verifying it without problems, so it appears to be 100%.

Thanks for your hints, it is great to receive a help from people here.

Edited by Tonao

17 minutes ago, Tonao said:

Hi Dai,

I just saw Uncle Sam's updates and they are awesome, he created continental competitions and did correct continental qualifications in his updates. However, there are some missing leagues that I'm creating and now I'm planning to expand the megapack to all Caribbean countries (it sounds crazy but it will be nice). Also I need to adequate my files to original DB, that only includes Concachampions, so I prefer to do my own updates. But yes, I can create a version of my updates to be played with Uncle Sam's continental competition updates and even contact him to get some help if necessary.

About Chile problem, I need to fix it urgently because it is a important league/country and it is a great update, but I need first to understand what is happening. As I understood, there are a conflict of teams between some updates that is causing a problem where you can only play with Chile update alone. @ucdark sent me some things that can be causing this error, I'm going to try it because I believe there is a good chance of being the right way to fix. Third Division B setups could be a problem too, but I don't think so because the error that is appearing in the game is other and editor is verifying it without problems, so it appears to be 100%.

Thanks for your hints, it is great to receive a help from people here.

Hi Tonao,

i'm glad I could provide even a little bit of assistance for a possible reason for the issue with Chile maybe 1 of the far more experienced editors than myself or someone who has done the leagues for an old version would be able to assist you further as I am very new to editing myself only started in the last 3 years (i haven't needed to create any leagues myself as all the leagues i like to use are already being creeated amazingly by other people so haven't encountered half the possible issues with the editor and leagues to be able to offer any more help.)

I look forward to seeing how far you manage to get with the pack just take as long as you need with it to get it where you are happy with it as that is what matters.

URGENT:

I decided to include all the Caribbean (30 countries) in the megapack. Despite they are minor leagues, I think it is interesting because it will be a addition to Central America leagues and, obviously, will increase the reality, leagues and opportunities for FM players.

11 minuti fa, Tonao ha scritto:

URGENT:

I decided to include all the Caribbean (30 countries) in the megapack. Despite they are minor leagues, I think it is interesting because it will be a addition to Central America leagues and, obviously, will increase the reality, leagues and opportunities for FM players.

I beg, let Brazil be more urgent than the Caribbean states😭😭 I'll help you in any way I can 😢

8 minutos atrás, zanchin disse:

I beg, let Brazil be more urgent than the Caribbean states😭😭 I'll help you in any way I can 😢

It will be, I'm Brazilian so I know soccer from here better than Caribbean's, and it has a higher level of importance, so it will be made first. I'm doing Central America leagues, while this I'll be editing Argentina and Brazil. At the end, all the countries planned in the megapack will be there.

Edited by Tonao