[FM19] South, Central America and Caribbean Leagues megapack by Tonao and sporadicsmiles

On 28/07/2019 at 09:53, Tonao said:

By the way, Bolivian match rules and transfer windows are now fixed. Thanks for @dewaer

Muchas gracias por tu aporte hermano! Espero con ansias que este terminado argentina y brasil e iniciar una partida nueva!

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutos atrás, dewaer disse:

Muchas gracias por tu aporte hermano! Espero con ansias que este terminado argentina y brasil e iniciar una partida nueva!

De nada mi amigo. Estoy haciendo Argentina por ahora, espero que el editor me ayude XD.

Edited by Tonao

Ded? :D

I don't know why you have so many problems to make the Argentine league! If everything is so clear! Well, sometimes some details pass, like that five days after starting the current championship, clubs were fighting to change the rules of relegations! The 11 teams most committed to that prehistoric table joined to lobby and managed to change the rules from 4 to 3 drops (We cannot deny that the Argentine gangsters do know how to negotiate with each other! They fought to go down to 2 relegations, and everything was closed in the middle with 3 relegations, an example of democracy among dirty people! After all, not everything is lost!!!) An aberrant situation. Here in South America if the executives still did not kill football it is only because the fans have no character. We should never see our football again. Passion can.

I congratulate you for the work done. I was doing some tests in Bolivia, it was hard for me to understand how Simon Bolivar Cup works (I did it before you explain it here in response to another teammate) but the work you have done is incredible. Many of the leagues you have made, not only that they had not been made in the current FM, in some cases it is the first time in the history of the game that we can enjoy! What I could not understand is because not charged any negens players in the second and third categories of Bolivia (only in first division).

Well, I hope Alan Turing will enlighten you from beyond and you can someday end the beauty of the Argentine league. Remember not to disappear from here, but those who pay nothing or appreciate your time, will come to claim you!

28 minutos atrás, Rojopasion disse:

I don't know why you have so many problems to make the Argentine league! If everything is so clear! Well, sometimes some details pass, like that five days after starting the current championship, clubs were fighting to change the rules of relegations! The 11 teams most committed to that prehistoric table joined to lobby and managed to change the rules from 4 to 3 drops (We cannot deny that the Argentine gangsters do know how to negotiate with each other! They fought to go down to 2 relegations, and everything was closed in the middle with 3 relegations, an example of democracy among dirty people! After all, not everything is lost!!!) An aberrant situation. Here in South America if the executives still did not kill football it is only because the fans have no character. We should never see our football again. Passion can.

The problem is with Torneo Regional Federal Amateur and regional leagues, they are very difficult to do, but now I'm getting ways to do it. 

And yes, South America football sadly is becoming a shame, starting from CONMEBOL down to National Federations like CBF and AFA and then a lot of corruption. In addiction.

32 minutos atrás, Rojopasion disse:

I congratulate you for the work done. I was doing some tests in Bolivia, it was hard for me to understand how Simon Bolivar Cup works (I did it before you explain it here in response to another teammate) but the work you have done is incredible. Many of the leagues you have made, not only that they had not been made in the current FM, in some cases it is the first time in the history of the game that we can enjoy! What I could not understand is because not charged any negens players in the second and third categories of Bolivia (only in first division).

Well, I hope Alan Turing will enlighten you from beyond and you can someday end the beauty of the Argentine league. Remember not to disappear from here, but those who pay nothing or appreciate your time, will come to claim you!

About Bolivia, I think it is more a question of FM about regens. Have you tried selecting "Add Players to Playable Teams" when starting game save?

Very philosophic words dude XD

17 minutos atrás, <<Macaco-RJ88>> disse:

Tonao,

Great work man! Thanks for making the game more realistic with your files.

It's my pleasure, thanks for supporting my work, hope you're enjoying it!

44 minuti fa, Neil Brock ha scritto:

Do you mean the link? 

Hi, any news on the league history bug? Maybe @Tonao can explain exactly the problem, since the patch it made impossible to replicate the Brazilian system!

Thanks for the help! 

20 minutes ago, Tonao said:

Dead for him is who don't do things in the time he wants, it doesn't matter if people need to do other things...

Tonao, stand down. When you let scum like them upset you, you're letting them win. You do amazing work. Keep it up.

Mods, anyway we can ban trolls like anitumi?

Agora, Alanfofalan disse:

Tonao, stand down. When you let scum like them upset you, you're letting them win. You do amazing work. Keep it up.

I did this because I think this time he deserved a stronger answer, otherwise he will continue this. Anyway, I'll avoid answering trolls like him now.

6 minutos atrás, Alanfofalan disse:

Mods, anyway we can ban trolls like anitumi?

That is my question too.

Hola, me pasó esto con Ecuador, al parecer no se sortea la Serie A pero sí la Serie B... quizás es de un parche antiguo, pero no sé si a alguien más le ocurrió.

Spoiler

Serie A de Ecuador Vista general Perfil

Spoiler

Serie A de Ecuador Historial Ãltimos ganadores

Spoiler

Serie B de Ecuador Vista general Perfil

Spoiler

Serie B de Ecuador Historial Ãltimos ganadores

Por otra parte, aún lo logro que en Chile aparezca Naval de Talcahuano en Segunda Profesional, sigue apareciendo en Tercera B desde 2020 junto a Malleco Unido. Y tampoco logro que la Tercera A quede con 16 equipos, intento empezar la partida en diferentes fechas y siguen quedando 14 a partir de 2020. =(

6 horas atrás, ucdark disse:

Hola, me pasó esto con Ecuador, al parecer no se sortea la Serie A pero sí la Serie B... quizás es de un parche antiguo, pero no sé si a alguien más le ocurrió.

Mostrar conteúdo oculto

Serie A de Ecuador Vista general Perfil

Mostrar conteúdo oculto

Serie A de Ecuador Historial Ãltimos ganadores

Mostrar conteúdo oculto

Serie B de Ecuador Vista general Perfil

Mostrar conteúdo oculto

Serie B de Ecuador Historial Ãltimos ganadores

Por otra parte, aún lo logro que en Chile aparezca Naval de Talcahuano en Segunda Profesional, sigue apareciendo en Tercera B desde 2020 junto a Malleco Unido. Y tampoco logro que la Tercera A quede con 16 equipos, intento empezar la partida en diferentes fechas y siguen quedando 14 a partir de 2020. =(

Qué malo que se pasó esto con usted. Testé Chile y Ecuador en juego empezando de 2018 y también en 2019 y ellos funcionaron normalmente, sín errores/bugs. Estás usando otro file además de los del megapack? Tal vez esto estea causando conflictos en las configuraciones. Intente también bajar al megapack nuevamente y re-emplazar los files del megapack, quizás sea una versión antigua de algun parche.

No obstante, claro, voy a checar esto en el editor, puede ser un error mío también.

hace 6 horas, Tonao dijo:

Qué malo que se pasó esto con usted. Testé Chile y Ecuador en juego empezando de 2018 y también en 2019 y ellos funcionaron normalmente, sín errores/bugs. Estás usando otro file además de los del megapack? Tal vez esto estea causando conflictos en las configuraciones. Intente también bajar al megapack nuevamente y re-emplazar los files del megapack, quizás sea una versión antigua de algun parche.

No obstante, claro, voy a checar esto en el editor, puede ser un error mío también.

Inicie una partida sólo con tus parches (sudamerica, centroamerica y caribe) y aún pasa lo de ecuador

EDIT: Se juega cuando empiezas en Noviembre 2017 

Edited by ucdark

6 horas atrás, kipskill disse:

Hello I'm Korean. Your Megapack is Excellent. Thanks.

And I have a question. Argentina and Brazil is undone? or keep doing?

I want to know the degree of your progress.

I hope your work is done well.

Argentina is being done while Brazil unfortunately can't be done due to a serious problem in Série D.

I did all updates the better I can. Hope you enjoy it!

3 horas atrás, ucdark disse:

Inicie una partida sólo con tus parches (sudamerica, centroamerica y caribe) y aún pasa lo de ecuador

EDIT: Se juega cuando empiezas en Noviembre 2017 

Logré identificar el error, voy a corrigir esto. Gracias por avisarme.

Em 07/08/2019 em 18:09, ucdark disse:

Buenisimo, esperaré para empezar una nueva partida :)

Corrigi esto ahora, testé empezando en noviembre de 2017 y Serie A y B ocurrieron sin errores en 2018. Baje el megapack nuevamente y cambie el file ecuatoriano para tener él sin errores.

Capture.thumb.PNG.972423319da347ad23925057bb8da25b.PNG

Edited by Tonao

hace 1 hora, Tonao dijo:

Corrigi esto ahora, testé empezando en noviembre de 2017 y Serie A y B ocurrieron sin errores en 2018. Baje el megapack nuevamente y cambie el file ecuatoriano para tener él sin errores.

Capture.thumb.PNG.972423319da347ad23925057bb8da25b.PNG

Si eso me pasaba normalmente, empezando en 2017 todo OK, pero empezando en finales de 2018 o 2019 no se jugaba

1 hora atrás, ucdark disse:

Si eso me pasaba normalmente, empezando en 2017 todo OK, pero empezando en finales de 2018 o 2019 no se jugaba

Upa, perdoneme amigo, yo entendí que en 2017 había errores. Lo problema es con los updates de Caribe, voy a corrigir esto, gracias amigo.

11 minutos atrás, Tonao disse:

Upa, perdoneme amigo, yo entendí que en 2017 había errores. Lo problema es con los updates de Caribe, voy a corrigir esto, gracias amigo.

Hasta recomendo que inicie el update en finales de 2017 o inicio de 2018 pues es el default en FM que configura los updates en este período, pero estaré esforzandome para hacer los updates funcionaren empezando en 2019.

Guys, sorry for some errors related with conflicts caused by Caribbean, I will fix it as soon as possible. It is hard sometimes to identify problems in updates because there are 45 updates and I'm working totally alone, beyond the fact it is the first time that I do a megapack and a major work for FM. I thank people who tell me errors because I can fix it and then we move on to a better megapack.

Edited by Tonao

Hi, thank you for your work and this amazing pack:thup:I wanted to clarify one detail, because may be will start in Caribbean region. Is Caribbean Club Championship active in this update, so Caribbean clubs can qualify to CONCACAF Champions League and CONCACAF League?

Also, is Carribean Club Shield added? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caribbean_Club_Shield

Edited by barleycorn

Haver you seen this rule for match selection in Bolívia?: 

"under 20 players must play a combined total 45 minutes of the 26 matches played. Teams will be deducted 3 points of every 90 minutes that is lower than the threshold."

Is It real?

Does it work in the game?

Em 17/08/2019 em 14:58, barleycorn disse:

Hi, thank you for your work and this amazing pack:thup:I wanted to clarify one detail, because may be will start in Caribbean region. Is Caribbean Club Championship active in this update, so Caribbean clubs can qualify to CONCACAF Champions League and CONCACAF League?

Also, is Carribean Club Shield added? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caribbean_Club_Shield

No, however I will maybe do this.

17 horas atrás, Betazzzze disse:

Haver you seen this rule for match selection in Bolívia?: 

"under 20 players must play a combined total 45 minutes of the 26 matches played. Teams will be deducted 3 points of every 90 minutes that is lower than the threshold."

Is It real?

Does it work in the game?

Yes, it is, and you can config that in Advanced Rules.

8 horas atrás, ucdark disse:

In Chile we have the same rule, with 1st tier and 2nd tier and 2 obligated u20 in the selection for cups... 

Ok, thanks for the info, I'll check the whole thing and add that.

Edited by Tonao

Sorry to post this here but no answer on the main question forum and this is related to this DB.  I've moved to my second club in Bolivia.  Anyone familiar with the U20 rule on playing time?  Is this just U20 players on the senior squad or all U20 including reserves that have to meet Senior Squad playing requirements?

11 horas atrás, Ragin Cajun disse:

Sorry to post this here but no answer on the main question forum and this is related to this DB.  I've moved to my second club in Bolivia.  Anyone familiar with the U20 rule on playing time?  Is this just U20 players on the senior squad or all U20 including reserves that have to meet Senior Squad playing requirements?

(I think you're asking this, if it is not this, correct me please) The U20 rule means that you need to have a minimum number of Under-20 players in your match squad (and consequently on your senior squad) and also a minimum number of minutes in overall championship for them (First and Second division have different rules about that). If you don't accomplish the rules, you'll get 3 points deducted.

Edited by Tonao

On 24/08/2019 at 06:51, Tonao said:

(I think you're asking this, if it is not this, correct me please) The U20 rule means that you need to have a minimum number of Under-20 players in your match squad (and consequently on your senior squad) and also a minimum number of minutes in overall championship for them (First and Second division have different rules about that). If you don't accomplish the rules, you'll get 3 points deducted.

I don't see anything about a mandatory number on your squad (match squad).  However, it does state that U20 Players must play a minimum of 45 minutes or you suffer a points deduction. 

So my confusion is... is this ALL my U20s that are on my reserves as well or just players (U20) that are on the Senior Squad?

20 minutos atrás, Ragin Cajun disse:

I don't see anything about a mandatory number on your squad (match squad).  However, it does state that U20 Players must play a minimum of 45 minutes or you suffer a points deduction. 

So my confusion is... is this ALL my U20s that are on my reserves as well or just players (U20) that are on the Senior Squad?

It is just U20 players that are on the Senior Squad.

Just put your best U20 in the 11 starters, that wont affect you and help your U20 to improve better... that is the reason that Bolivia and Chile put that rule, to have better U20 and U23 national teams

12 horas atrás, anitamui disse:

What's the process of Argentina and Brazil? @Tonao

Both need a miracle to get it, they have a too difficult system to do and editor isn't allowing them to work. Unfortunately, there is a big risk not to launch them this year.

3 horas atrás, adesmir disse:

@Tonaofirst of all .. great work. i really like your updates!

are you planning to do it also for fm 2020? may you can work together with @claassen ... than you can concentrate your energy and optimize your time :-) 

My main plans for FM 2020 are for Europe, but yeah, I'm planning to do extensions for South America countries too. I've just created a team of editors (WB2020) in order to do updates as better as possible and in a shorter ratio of time and also to help someone when this one isn't having time to do the update, that means, co-operate. I would love to work with @claassen and I want to have him to my editor team, but I'm not aware about his avaliability.

Edited by Tonao

vor 19 Stunden schrieb Tonao:

My main plans for FM 2020 are for Europe, but yeah, I'm planning to do extensions for South America countries too. I've just created a team of editors (WB2020) in order to do updates as better as possible and in a shorter ratio of time and also to help someone when this one isn't having time to do the update, that means, co-operate. I would love to work with @claassen and I want to have him to my editor team, but I'm not aware about his avaliability.

He said that he will be back for FM2020. I mentioned him because he has a similar approach in terms of quality and real rules as you ... I think you too would match perfectly and he is one of the editors (biggest names in the community) with the most experience here in the forum. It woud be sad if you too would not work together and doing the same work with similiar quality twice.

There is another great editor ... known for friendship tournaments ...  here in the forum, who would also match in a team like this. Check it out (see link below). And of course sporadicsmiles with his great Africa update. And last but not least : one of the Japan databases (as they are always missing in the game).

But sounds like a great idea what you are creating here ... > WB2020 ... the good ones should collaborate together ... !!

@claassen 

@majesticeternity

@sporadicsmiles