March 2028

Fixtures

lry6Qjw.png?1

League Table

dCgaBeK.png?1

Promotion Playoff Table

r1w2RK9.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Finished the league campaign off in style as we won both game as we finished off on 68 points as Poza Rica dropped even more points as Sultanes finished in 2nd.We've made a good start in the Promotion Playoff with two wins from two but Jiminez's penalty against Mineros B could be vital in the long run as we only play each team once so whoever wins the most will probably go up.

Eight games in April,my aim is simple and that is to be in the top three come the end of the month.We are the in form team at the moment so hopefully having high morale will be helpful but even if things mess up then I'm happy with getting this far as we were only expected to be competitive in the league this season.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

April 2028

Fixtures

bxampe8.png?1

Promotion Playoff Table

qar9uxO.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

We've been in very good form in April as we picked up seventeen points from twenty four as we stayed top of the Promotion Playoff table.We have been pretty comfortable in most games with exception to the start of the month where we failed to score in successive games.The other game to take note of was the Campeche NG game and all I can say is that I hope that ref never takes charge of another game again,we had four players suspended for Cimagol game in which if it wasn't for our finishing we would have lost,Campeche NG also had four players suspended and lost to Correcaminos III in the next game and that could cost them promotion!

Two games left to play in the Promotion Playoff as we play Chapulineros and FC Potosino,promotion is in our own hands as one win from the remaining two games will see us get promoted,thankfully we play FC Potosino as our last game as that is one of the easier ties we could have got!

May 2028

Fixtures

JiB0P38.png?1

League Table

loPL5Tm.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

We got the three points I wanted so I am proud to say that we are going up!!!No complaints about the loss to Chapulineros as we were second best and we dominated Potosino which meant we finished top of the Promotion Playoff on goal difference!!

Next up is the end of season update before we move onto the fourth tier!

jrekZHa.png?1

SEP Puebla - 3rd Division Group 2 - End of Season - 2027/28

Season Review

Transfers - Released

Any transfer dealings done were done before my arrival at the club although I am very grateful to whoever signed Andrade.Four players released,none of these were good enough for the team and were whining about not getting first team football so they were let go.

Schedule 1 - Schedule 2

Competitions

3rd Division Group 2 - Winners

1rjACOI.png?1

I am over the moon with how we did as we were only expected to be competitive in the league so to come top with the players I had has to be one of my best achievements to date.The league was actually a pretty close run thing until February when Poza Rica just fell apart massively as they failed to win any of their last four games which allowed Sultanes to overtake them.

Promotion Playoff - Winners

nHvuiTY.png?1

We got promotion in the end even if it did take till the last game of the season to do it and we even came first in the table on goal difference!The major surprise in this part of the competition was how badly Correcaminos III did as they went unbeaten in their group.I never want to see this competition again as it was a very nervy affair in the majority of the games so I don't want to see that happen again.

Players,Stats and Awards

Overall Best XI

Stats - Awards - Best XI

The Team

Efrén Rosas

Sergio Jiménez

Jorge Alberto Amador

Jesús Amador

Manager's Thoughts

Over the moon with winning promotion at the first attempt as it means no more promotion playoffs unless I get relegated in the near future.As you can see from my best four players,they aren't that great but you don't need technically great players to get the job done as morale and partnerships between players are worth more which is what happened this season as we only used 23 players from 39 at the club.My aim for the future is to survive as we could see a massive difficulty spike arise after seeing previous promoted teams performance in the fourth tier (It's not pretty!!!)

On the facility side of things,there is nothing really to talk about as we can't afford anything for upgrades.We currently have £44.6k in the bank so at least we're not in the red yet but we are leaking a lot of money so that could be a problem but we have had our first improvement at the club which came in sponsorship form as our main sponsor went from £6.25k to £10k!It's a small improvement but it's a step in the right direction for us as we are only a regional side rated at 0.5* but at least we're not regarded as a local or obscure side!Pre-Season will probably quick with exception to the tactical side of things as I'm going to have to change it to accommodate our best players.

Season        League	    Position     Cup	    Continental	      TF            YF          JC	    YR         Avg.Att
2027/28	   Third Division    1st/1st     N/A            N/A        B.Average       Poor       Minimal      Basic         407

Edited by B.W.G

jrekZHa.png?1

SEP Puebla - Premier Division Serie B - Pre-Season - 2028/29

Season Preview - Competition Expectations

Transfers - Released

Nothing to note on the transfer front as I want to keep as much as the squad as possible due to me wanting to survive the season.On the released front.three left the club as they forgot who was the boss when they demanded first team football despite being terrible,they were then released as they were non-contract players.

Pre-Season Fixtures

tve2CC1.png?1

A pretty positive pre-season as the players seem to take to the 4-3-3 with very little problems,I did play lesser teams to try and keep morale up going into the new season as it could be a long slog.

The Team and Key Players

Squad 1 - Squad 2

Byu8dkS.png?1

MCQ8COT.png?1

DJG255q.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Boy oh boy are we in for a long season,we're favourites for relegation which isn't really a surprise but I will be relying on big performances from three sixteen year olds as they are the best players at the club.You also know it's going to be a long season when your board gives you the aim of fight bravely against relegation!The other thing I've noted is that the strongest areas are the goalkeeper position,DM and up front as we have two goalkeepers,two DM's and three Strikers who all should be playing frequently as they are the seven best at the club!If I get 13th this season that will be a success.

No changes in facilities or finances but the board are expecting us to sell between 200 and 250 seasons tickets which is an increase on last seasons 174,even if we only sell 200 then that is £2,200 into the bank which is an improvement as the season tickets have gone up £4 to £11 (to put this into perspective,Qena's seasons tickets are £7!).If we survive then I am expecting to be in this division for about 5 seasons as we should have better quality players by then as well as let the current ones develop.It's a long way from the top but at least we have took a step towards it,now to carry on.

Edited by B.W.G

July 2028

Fixtures

MSJwwLq.png?1

League Table

8tItqBr.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

A phenomenal start to the season as we won every game.We ground out results against Mineros B and Alto Rendimiento but we destroyed Cimarrones III.The change to 4-3-3 has helped us as it gives us a bit more emphasis on the defensive midfield area which is a plus.Am I expecting us to carry on this form,no I'm not but it means we're nine points closer to survival which is the aim.

Four games in August as we play At.Valladolid,Cocodrilos Tobasco,Cimarrones B and Correcaminos B.As long as we're out of the relegation zone then I will be fine but getting points will always be a plus as I want survival achieved as quick as possible.

August 2028

Fixtures

FL4HidT.png?1

League Table

FkNS0d5.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Not as good of a month as July was as we picked up four points from twelve but it's still enough to keep us in touch with the top teams.It is very close in the league as four points separate first and tenth,I am happy we are in the middle of this group instead of the bottom.There is still 23 games to go so there is everything to play for but we need to keep out of the relegation fight.

We play five games in September as we play Sp.Canamy,Cuautla,Monterrey III,Tigres III and Atlas III.Going off where the teams are in the table,all I can say is the fixture list is terrible for us as we play 1st,2nd and 4th in the same month!Luckily Monterrey III and Cuautla are not doing well so hopefully we can pick up points against them.

September 2028

Fixtures

xNQHYnB.png?1

League Table

dDCpXHD.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Picked up seven points from fifteen as we stayed around the top half but I'm not expecting for us to stay here as I am expecting a slip up or two.We carried on struggling to score as we hit five goals in eight games then we went and hit eight against Atlas III which was a massive surprise,that win also comes with minor good news as it was a fan day so hopefully that will help in the short term future.

Four games in October as we play Pumas III,Real Olmeca,Necaxa Premier and Mineros B.I'm over the moon with having 20 points so as long as we don't drop too many points then I won't be too concerned as I don't want to be close to the relegation zone,I want try and keep at least nine points between ourselves and twelfth as that gives us a small gap with eighteen games to go.

October 2028

Fixtures

BaLiV1c.png?1

League Table

SVTzxgX.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Seven points from twelve means we finish the month off in fifth place due to goal difference with two other teams.We are currently eleven points ahead of Cuautla who are in the last relegation place so things have been going smoothly for us.No complaints from the Necaxa Premier loss as we were down to ten men for the majority of the game so it was an acceptable heavy defeat.Looking forward to next season if we get a good intake as the lack of quality is frequently showing,need a minimum of eight players to make sure we are able to challenge for the title.

One game in November as we face Alto Rendimiento,not really going to affect us to much as we'll either finish November as high as fourth or as low as ninth.I just want a good performance from the team.

November 2028

Fixtures

XboY8FY.png?1

League Table

QX4i7pM.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

A simple straight forward win as we moved up to fourth in the table.The fact it was a straight forward win is a rarity in itself.Thirteen games left,fourteen points away from the relegation zone,brilliant going off the boys.

Four games in December but only three of these have any importance.The three games of importance are against Cimarrones III,At.Valladolid and Cocodrilos Tobasco.These three are league games but we do have a bit of a gap between ourselves and the relegation zone but that doesn't mean that we can lose all three as I do want some points.The fourth game is a friendly match as there are no u20 or u18 matches for players to gain fitness.

December 2028

Fixtures

b8XX7yn.png?1

League Table

m9XtN4K.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Three points out of nine isn't a great return but we're still in sixth place come the end of the month which I am over the moon about.The thing I have found funny is that I am 15 points behind first place but also 15 points ahead of the relegation zone.With ten games to go,surely we are safe now.

Four games in January,two friendlies and two in the league.The friendlies are due to not having any u18 or u20 games and I want the players to maintain a bit of fitness,these games are also against lesser teams.In the league we face Correcaminos B and Cimarrones B.Would like four points from these games but I'm not too bothered with what happens as we are in a comfortable position at the moment of time.Also how bad are Cimarrones B if their 3rd team is ahead of them in the league!

January 2029

Fixtures

gKqEsDk.png?1

League Table

QEIOx8g.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

We got the four points like I wanted,just not in the way I expected as I was expecting to draw with Correcaminos B and beat Cimarrones B but we did it the other way round.Glad we are in fifth place,don't see us catching the promotions spots but we are sixteen points ahead with eight games to so we are pretty much safe barring a massive downturn in fortune.

Two games in February as we play Sp.Canamy and Monterrey III.Even just winning one of these games will pretty much guarantee us a place in the division next season so I will be looking to beat Monterrey III.The only other thing to note for February is the youth intake which I hope to see packed with defenders and midfielders as they are our weakest areas.

jrekZHa.png?1

SEP Puebla - Premier Division Serie B - Youth Intake - 2028/29

The Intake

eSdIMrS.png?1

The Best Prospects

iOHtFhY.png?1

BeKDCxI.png?1

kUHFKC9.png?1

tg7Qukb.png?1

YXhg07V.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

It tell's you how bad my team is when I'm getting players at 2* CA who will be guaranteed first team games next season!Every single defender in the best prospects will be starting games as it they are better than what I have,hopefully I'll be able to get rid of the red squares on the team selection!Arriaga will be my first choice left winger as he is much better than my second choice who just happens to be my main striker.Millán will be acting as my 2nd or 3rd choice keeper which means my current 3rd choice keeper can go as he is a complete waste of space (constantly drops less than 6 on the weekly training report.).

Castro and Hammond will also be in the first team as I am lacking in both those areas.Although I do wonder how Hammond got so lost as he was born in Berkhamsted,this is much worse than the Ottley brothers coming through the ranks at Qena when they were born in Luton!

Edited by B.W.G

February 2029

Fixtures

OpUJqAB.png?1

League Table

x9jmmlp.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

We managed to pick up three points as we beat Monterrey III.As for the SP.Canamy game,that is my heaviest defeat of this save and I cannot wait for next season when I can play some half decent defenders instead of the trash I have now!We need two points to make safety a certainty,luckily we have six games left to get that in so it's achievable.

Two games in March as we face Tigres III and Cuautla.Not going to hold my breath about beating Tigres III as they barely need to try to beat the majority of teams (they beat us without getting out of second gear earkier in the season!).If we can beat Cuautla then that will guarantee us another season iin the fourth tier,we do have home advantage in that game so hopefully we can make full use of it.

March 2029

Fixtures

HqvBSgb.png?1

League Table

PSXEy2H.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Same as February as we won one and lost one.The loss against Tigress III has to be the worst loss of the season as not only did we concede late but we conceded both goals in the same minute.Our win against Cuautia was a good response after losing and it sent the opposition into the relegation zone.

Two games in April as we play Pumas III and Real Olmeca.These two teams are the complete opposite as Pumas III are a good side while Real Olmeca are pretty terrible.I'd be surprised if I don't pick up three points.Pumas III will be very tricky as they have been playing some of their players from their Senior Squad as of late so I'm not expecting much if they do that.

April 2029

Fixtures

KCDQWJU.png?1

League Table

DSeKuyh.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Pretty much the same as last month as we lost the first game then won the second game.We could of beat Pumas III but we fluffed our chances whereas Real Olmeca lived up to my opinion of them as they were pretty terrible.Special mention to González who has now hit 22 goals in 27 appearances which is a very impressive return for his season as a professional,this tally is also a new divisional record.

Into the last month of the season and we have away trips to Atlas III and Necaxa Premier.I would love us to finish on a high and win them both but the Necaxa Premier game will be extremely tough as they are fighting for promotion while Atlas III have just had survival confirmed but I feel we should have enough to beat Atlas III as they are one of the weaker teams in the league.

May 2029

Fixtures

PVkwABm.png?1

League Table

XgRYa02.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

We carried on the trend of winning one and losing one but this time we won first which means we have won back to back games in the league for the first time since July!We should of scored way before the 85th minute against Atlas III but we fell just short against Necaxa Premier,at least I won't have to deal with them next season as they got promoted.

End of season update to follow then onto our second season at this level in which I think we could do better as we will have better players playing for the most part.

jrekZHa.png?1

SEP Puebla - Premier Division Serie B - End of Season - 2028/29

Season Review

Transfers - Released

No actual transfers this season as no one was interested in my players.Six players were released as those six tried to get their way which was never happening and now those six are retired from football as no one wanted them.

Schedule 1 - Schedule 2

Competitions

Premier Division Serie B - 5th Place

zNf0hZU.png?1

What an excellent first season at this level!We were only expected to attempt to avoid relegation but we did so quite easily.We should be a more consistent side as I will be able to add the new youngsters to the first team next season instead of relying on a few players to bail us out.

Players,Stats and Awards

Overall Best XI

Stats - Awards - Best XI

The Team

Erik González

Rafael Rosas

Jorge Alberto Amador

Osvaldo Mejía

Manager's Thoughts

What an excellent first season in the fourth tier as we finished the season in fifth,we far exceeded the board's expectations of attempt to avoid relegation so I am very pleased with how things went.Rosas and González were the major reasons we survived this season but with players moving up to the first team from the youth team next season,we should be more consistent as they are a step up on the some of the current players who were playing the majority of this season.After having a look at the future team,we will be much stronger in defence but we are still lacking in centre midfield and on the right wing,if we can get a couple of decent players for these positions then I think we can push for promotion in a couple of seasons.

On the finances and facility side of things,nothing will be going on at the moment and probably won't happen till we are in at least the Promotion League (2nd tier).We currently have £29k so it isn't great but hopefully we can get at least another £10k from the upcoming sponsorship deal as that should help us for next season.My aim for next season is to be more consistent as that should give us a stronger showing.

Season        League	    Position     Cup	    Continental	      TF            YF          JC	    YR         Avg.Att
2027/28	   Third Division    1st/1st     N/A            N/A        B.Average       Poor       Minimal      Basic         407
2028/29     P.D Serie B        5th       N/A            N/A        B.Average       Poor       Minimal      Basic         344

Edited by B.W.G

jaSXBTE.png?1

First time I've ever been offered a job interview in this save.Loros de la Universidad de Colima actually sacked their manager for finishing second in the Premier Division Serie A Group II,not sure I'd touch that job even if I weren't staying at one club.

u4vbCuV.png?1

Another offer for an interview so at least people in Mexico are acknowledging my hard work! Cimarrones de Sonora are also a Premier Division Serie A Group II side like Loros de la Universidad,they are also the Senior Side to Cimarrones B and Cimarrones III,two teams who are in the same division as us.

CxYGRuH.png?1

I wasn't going to put any more interviews up as I seem to be getting quite a few now but this one stood out for me.This is the team I am looking to eventually overthrow as they are the biggest team in Puebla.My stadium is actually their training ground!!!

jrekZHa.png?1

SEP Puebla - Premier Division Serie B - Pre-Season - 2029/30

Transfers - Released

No one in for obvious reasons and no one out because I need all my good players for the foreseeable future as we don't have much quality at the moment.Ten players were released,these were players who were into their mid 30's or players who were on non-contracts and had not played for the club in the two seasons I have been here so far.

Pre-Seasons Fixtures

UjKkL8h.png?1

Straight forward pre-season as we played smaller teams as I felt this would be a good way to keep morale up.The youngsters seem to be able to play this formation with relative ease so it could be a good season.

The Team

Squad 1 - Squad 2

Brian Arriaga

Ángel Valdez

Erik González

Gustavo Ramírez

Manager's Thoughts

This could be an interesting season as the board's expectations are nothing like the media predictions so we will see how it pans out.The board want us to fight bravely against relegation while the media predict us for 11th place with odds of 16-1 to win the title.I would like us to get another top five finish but with a smaller gap between ourselves and 2nd place (sixteen points last season).We may have a younger squad than last season but they are better players when it comes to ability,if the players can link up well enough then I don't see why we cannot possibly have some success this season but I must stress I won't be disappointed if we don't get promoted.

The club have moved up the ladder with regards to reputation as we moved from 0.5* to 1* which keeps us as a regional side,one day we will get to a national level!On the financial side of things,we received an improved sponsor which went from £10k to £12k,so a small increase but is an improvement no matter what anyone says as it is a step in the right direction.No chance of facility or coaching upgrades yet as we don't have the backing to do so and probably won't so until we hit the promotion league and that is me being optimistic.Onwards we go into the new season and hopefully we can be more consistent this time around!

Edited by B.W.G

July 2029

Fixtures

jn6fiuq.png?1

League Table

fO26scP.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

We've started the season off sensationally as we won both games in convincing style with González netting five of the ten goals.Still early days to the season but it's a fantastic stat which shows our intent for this season.

Four games in August as we play Oro,Escuela Chivas,Chivas Los Angeles and Cimarrones B.We will get a better idea of how we could possibly do at the end of the month as Oro will be the biggest threat as they were one of the relegated teams.The two Chivas teams are newly promoted sides but they both have Chivas as a Senior Affiliate and they have given them players so they could be also tricky.My aim is to be in the top two come the end of the month as I think we can really push for promotion.

August 2029

Fixtures

DOYzaiM.png?1

League Table

tT1a5Ek.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Three wins from four sees us top the table but it is very close at the start of the season with three points separating ourselves and Chivas Los Angeles.Talking of Chivas Los Angeles,our game against them recorded our highest attendance ever with a attendance of 687 watching the game (the stadium was about 86% full).Looking very good so far so I do believe we can put in a serious challenge for not just promotion but the title as well.

Five games in September as we play Cimarrones III,Correcaminos B,Mineros B,Cuautla and Ocelotes UNACH.So three teams near the bottom of the league,one mid table side and one side in the fight for promotion.My aim from these games in to still be in the top two as if we avoid injuries and too many suspensions then we could be the dark horse for the title.

September 2029

Fixtures

OutvCpl.png?1

League Table

4ED3zSv.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Shocking month as we picked up five points from fifteen as we slipped down to fifth,this one month as thrown away or hard work we had put in as poor finishing cost us in the draws while in the losses,the games were pretty even but the opposition was lethal in front of the net.Only four points between first and seventh so it is going to be very close with the way things are going.

Four games in October as we play Atlas III,Pumas III,At.Valladolid and UA Zacatecas.I want much better performances as September was less than satisfactory,luckily the board only want to attempt to avoid relegation so I am nowhere near getting the sack which is a relief after winning once in five games.My aim is to stay in contention for a promotion spot,it's not essential right now but it would help us in the long run.

October 2029

Fixtures

yfAWCog.png?1

League Table

jc1stIR.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

A much better month as we picked up ten points from twelve which has seen us move back up into second place in the league.The only downside is that our defence as been a bit dodgy and the 2-0 win over UA Zacatecas was our first clean sheet since 25/8/29.Overall impression of the first half of the season is that September kind of ruined everything as we could have been top and quite far out if we had played to our best.

November brings us two games as we play Sp.Canamy and Cocodrilos Tobasco.I am hoping we can get positive results in both of these games as that should keep us in second place at minimum.It is very close as there are two teams who are only three points behind us so we can't really afford to slip up as I want to try and keep a gap between us.

November 2029

Fixtures

t1erc5x.png?1

League Table

YQLnRDe.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

We netted four points for November as we stayed in the top two,not only did we stay in the top two but we closed the gap to one point as Mineros B lost 3-2 to Cimarrones B.The only minor annoyance was in the 5-2 victory over Cocodrilos Tobasco as both of the opposition goals came in injury time at the end of the game.Very close so far but there are probably more twist and turns in the remainder of the season,hopefully things will go in our favour.

Five games in December as we play two in the league and three friendlies.The friendlies are not really important as they are for fitness purposes only and I have selected lesser teams to play to ensure morale stays at a good level as well.In the league we face Oro and Chivas Los Ángeles,both teams are struggling at the moment so I will be looking to win both games as I want to really push for the title.

December 2029

Fixture

b6NVtRj.png?1

League Table

xHJGGhO.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

The final month of the 2020's saw us win both league games which kept us in second place behind Mineros B and helped us extend the lead over 3rd place to four points.The highlight result of the month was actually the 1-1 draw in the friendly against Querétaro as officially this is our highest ever attendance but we all know FM doesn't count friendlies in the records.Querétaro actually came top in the Opening Stage of the Promotion League so to escape with a draw is worth acknowledging as a gutsy performance.

Four games in January,two of these come in the league and two are friendlies.Again,the friendlies are for fitness and morale purposes.In the league we play Escuela Chivas and Cimmarones III.I want revenge on both teams and I will be going in with my strongest team as possible to ensure we don't suffer defeats to either of these teams again.My aim is to be in the top two as it is still pretty close with eleven games left to play.

January 2030

Fixtures

kROnZGY.png?1

League Table

QROh7hk.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

It wasn't too bad a month as we picked up four points which was enough to see the month in first on goal difference.We also have a five point lead with nine games to go so we have room for one serious error such as a loss with third place winning.The downside to this month as been injuries and suspensions as they are both starting to mount up now which isn't a good thing when you don't have quality outside the first XI!

February is a massive month in the title race as we play two games,these games are against Cimmarones B and Mineros B.We could not have asked for a tougher month and we will need to be at our very best if we are to get anything from these games.If you were to offer me two draws now,I'd snatch those two draws right now.We have beat Cimamarones B and drew with Mineros B this season but they both now have the advantage as both games are away ties for us.

jrekZHa.png?1

SEP Puebla - Premier Division Serie B - Youth Intake - 2029/30

The Intake

grAmqIr.png?1

The Hot Prospects

X226PlE.png?1

wFsrjdV.png?1

XwPxqqA.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Honestly,this is better than it looks and actually helps us with the depth,obviously the three best prospects will be with the first team next season with Arreola and Rocchi probably playing from the start of next season while Méndez will be backup for my current first choice AML.Even outside of these three,there are other players who will add depth to the team such as Cuevas (GK),Mendez (DR) and Patiño (DRLC),this helps massively as I have players who could come good who will help fill in gaps when it comes to suspensions,injuries and the need for rotation.

Edited by B.W.G

February 2029

Fixtures

zsgVtuO.png?1

League Table

Q0qW4D7.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

A massive month as we picked up four points from the two games against Cimarrones B and Mineros B.Those four points have helped us move to the top of the table while we have now opened up a six point lead with seven games to go.This allows for us to make two major mistakes and still keep us in the top two due to having a much superior goal difference.54 points has been the lowest total of points to gain promotion so I feel we do stand a really good chance of going up.

Three games in March as we play Cuautla,Correcaminos B and Ocelotes UNACH.A real mixture as Cuautla are a mid table side,Correcaminos B are a struggling team while Ocelotes UNACH are a top half team.Hopefully we can pick up another six points as we press towards promotion,I would love it if we could repeat our 11-2 win against Correcaminos B like we did earlier in the season.

March 2030

Fixtures

AxGAVGh.png?1

League Table

ac4Rajk.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Two wins from three was enough to see us keep top spot in the table as we have a three point lead over Mineros B in the race for the title and a six point lead over Cimarrones B in our race for promotion.So with six points between ourselves and third with four games left to play,it is going to be a very tight finish at the top of the table.It was a shame to see our fourteen game unbeaten streak end but all good things must come to an end at some point.

Two games in April as we face Atlas III and Pumas III,we should be able to beat Atlas III if we play to our best but Pumas III will be quite tricky despite their position.For April,we need to be aiming for a minimum of three points as that will keep us in the top two.

April 2030

Fixtures

EOVdhSm.png?1

League Table

2QI0AIg.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Two wins from two in April has left us on the verge of going up as well as winning the title.Both results were fairly comfortable wins so no worries came from either game.I was hoping to have promotion wrapped up but it goes into the final month.I think with having such a huge goal difference,no matter what happens (unless there is a ridiculous goal swing!),we should be playing in tier 3 next season.

Two games in May as we play At.Valldolid and UA Zacatecas.One point from either one of these games will see us won promotion while a win from either game will probably see us win the title.It's been an excellent season so hopefully the boys will finish it off in style.

May 2030

Fixtures

vql5CJB.png?1

League Table

ZBIWvvp.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Two phenomenal wins over At.Valldaolid and UA Zacatecase saw us clinch the title which was completely unexpected as my ambition was to be competing for a spot among the promotion challengers.Also I have noticed something,two years ago we won the 3rd division promotion playoff stage,the team who came second behind us was Mineros B and look what happened this season!

End of season update to follow before we begin life in the third tier!

jrekZHa.png?1

SEP Puebla - Premier Division Serie B - End of Season - 2029/30

Season Review

Transfers - Released

One out on loan as I promised him a loan move as he wasn't able to get in the starting XI and only got on the subs bench occasionally.Eleven players were released,these were players who were on non-contracts and player who were not good enough whose contracts had expired.

Schedule 1 - Schedule 2

Competitions

Premier Division Serie B - Winners

Iz3UkSj.png?1

This turned out to be a stunning season.The board wanted us to attempt to avoid relegation,the media predicted we'd be around mid-table while I wanted to be challenging for a promotion spot so to actually come out as winners was completely unbelievable.We set records for biggest win (11-2 vs Correcaminos B) and most goals.I would say the defence looks a bit dodgy but my goalkeeper and defence range between 16 and 18 so there is plenty of time for them to develop.

Players,Stats and Awards

Overall Best XI

Stats - Awards - Best XI

The Team

Erik González

Brian Arriaga

Rafael Rosas

Alejandro Palacios

Manager's Thoughts

A brilliant season as we came out as winners in the Premier Division Serie B which was a complete surprise as all I wanted was to challenge for a promotion spot while the media and board were expecting less.The first XI will be good next season when I introduce a few more players from the youth team into the first team then it will be developing what I have and wait for future players to come through and help give depth to the team.At the moment there is far too much deadwood in the team so I will be looking at getting rid of all non-contract players who have not played a single minute this season to reduce the number of players at the club.

On the finance and facility side of things.the finances are starting to look a bit dodgy as we are down to £18.3k,we do have a sponsorship renewal coming up but I am expecting between £10k and £12.5k unless we go professional which would mean a multi-year deal.The facilities along with the coaching and recruitment are at the same level as the last two seasons and it will be the same until we at least hit the Promotion League but getting to that level will give us new problems as we have to have a 15,000 capacity stadium to play in Tier 2!For now we'll go with the flow as we have to survive in Tier 3 before even thinking about the Promotion League!

2028/29     P.D Serie B        5th       N/A            N/A        B.Average       Poor       Minimal      Basic         344
2029/30     P.D Serie B        1st       N/A            N/A        B.Average       Poor       Minimal      Basic         405

Edited by B.W.G

KZGUKBW.png?1

I was a bit out in my guessing about the new sponsorship deal,I said we'd get between £10k and £12.5k so to see £31k is a great relief as it means my finances go up to £47.3k!

jrekZHa.png?1

SEP Puebla - Premier Division Serie A Group I - Pre-Season - 2030/31

Transfers - Released

Nothing really to see here as there were no permanent transfers or even loan dealings during pre-season.As for those who left the club,one retired and nine were released,those who released didn't have a future here due to having better options in the team and this includes having better options in the u18's!

Pre-Season Fixtures

fvYNQvn.png?1

The usual pre-season from me as we play lesser teams to help with fitness and keep morale up,the youngsters who I've moved to the first team during pre-season didn't look too bad.

The Team and Key Players

Squad 1 - Squad 2

Key Players

USY4ohW.png?1

hUX8VDz.png?1

wA2SqEm.png?1

kHQwCdV.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Well this already has the marks of an interesting season due to the expectations off the board and media.The board expect us to achieve a mid-table finish while the media have predicted we'll come around 7th place,this is surprising as it is our first season at this level.This could be a case of the difference between the third and fourth tier not being too great or the board and media have vastly underestimated our future opponents.If the media think we'll be among the running for the title then that's what I will go for,of course Mineros B will be among the front runners as well so it looks like we are turning into rivals but only one of us can go up this time!

Nothing too much has changed in the background as the facilities and coaching levels are the same,we've had two new sponsorship deals which should help keep us in the black this season and that will be a massive plus as we don't start receiving prize money until we're in the Promotion League.The only thing which has changed is the backroom staff as we did lose some so we have had to replace then which was annoying but at least I made profit of £3.2k from losing staff as the ones I bought in didn't cost anything.

Here's to a good season.....hopefully!

Edited by B.W.G

YkyFmKc.png?1

England won the 2030 World Cup which meant they were the third team ever to retain the World Cup (Brazil in 1958 and 1962,Italy in 1934 and 1938 being the others!)

Edited by B.W.G

July 2030

Fixtures

cIjnurD.png?1

League Table

y9d30eL.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

A sensational start to the season as we won both games 4-0  which leaves us at the top of the table at the end of the month.If we take into account our last two friendlies as well,we have won the last four games 4-0 which is very consistent.Nice to see Castro get on the score sheet and from a set piece as well,with him being 201cm (nearly 6'6''!),I am hoping he can pop up with a few more goals this season.

Five games in August as we face CD Tepatitlán,Necaxa Premier,Tigres III,Pacific FC and UA Chihuahua.We'll get a better idea with how we'll do this season once we've played more games but hopefully we can carry on our brilliant start.

om7gw6r.png?1

A third sponsorship deal,again it's not a lot but should help us stay in the black considering it's just a one year deal.On the other hand,we're going to become one of those clubs with a load of shirt sponsors :lol:

August 2030

Fixtures

GkUE1Is.png?1

League Table

sgy2m1p.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

The perfect run continues as we won all five games in August which takes us to seven out of seven for the season as we opened up a four point lead at the top of the table.This is easily at a similar level to when we played in the fourth tier and there isn't much difference in the quality on the pitch.Not really been threatened by any teams so far but we have suffered a mini injury crisis up front in the game against UA Chihuahua,González went off injured and is out for up to five weeks while my second choice striker Elizondo is out for up to two more weeks so my third choice will be playing most of September.

Four more games in September as we face Coras Nayarit,At.Reynosa,Gavilanes and América Premier.We will get to see how good my team is as we play three teams in the top five,if we can come out the month still top of the table then I will start fancying my chances of back to back promotion.

September 2030

Fixtures

4a5cyV3.png?1

League Tables

dtLS6U7.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Seven points from twelve was enough to see us hang onto first place as At.Reynosa dropped four points despite beating us in the same month.Despite the dropped points,we haven't been sloppy just unlucky although we had a bit of luck ourselves with a late winner in the final game of the month.Eleven games down,twenty three games to go!

Four more games in October as we face Cañoneros Marina,Yalmakan FC,Morelia Premier and Chivas III.WIth exception to Chivas III,they are all top half teams so we will need to be at our best as I want us to either be in first or at least very close come the end of the month.Doing well so far and we have moved up to 4th in the season pre-view section as our odds have shortened to 3-1 for the title from 5-1 so hopefully we will carry on with what we are doing.

October 2030

Fixtures

oG763iO.png?1

League Table

tuAsg1b.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

We picked up another seven points from twelve which has left us staying on top on goal difference with only two points separating first and fourth,this is far too close for my liking and we haven't even hit the half way point just yet.The 8-3 win over Yalmakan FC was both brilliant and appalling at the same time,we were 8-1 up at half time yet the game finished 8-3 as I could not get the players focused and motivated at the same time.We need to find some consistency if we are to open up a decent gap at the top.

Four games in November as we play Mineros B,Chivas Premier,Dorados B and Celaya B.We need to win all these games as it is far too close at the top and with only one spot for promotion,we cannot afford any slip ups at the moment.Luckily for us,all these teams are ninth and below so we do stand a good chance of going unbeaten in November.

10 hours ago, psychonaut said:

Very nice career story so far. I admit I had a laugh at your troubles with the Qena chairman, and I was just waiting for him to announce Ibrahim Ibrahim had been sold for peanuts :)

Thanks :D That chairman was a bit of a **** and to be honest,I am surprised Ibrahim Ibrahim wasn't sold by him and even more surprised he hasn't left Qena yet :eek:

DxhzIxk.png?1

The random numbers are age,appearances,goals,all time appearances and all time goals.As for Ibrahim himeself,doesn't look bad so I am very surprised he is still at the club!

LPg8nbo.png?1

Edited by B.W.G

November 2030

Fixtures

km6GRfH.png?1

League Table

OA58qLa.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Four wins from four saw us stay top of the table and open up a two point lead so it is still far too close for my liking,especially as there are still fifteen games to go in the season.Not really surprising to see the top five being non B or Premier teams although seeing an unbeaten side in third place is very surprising and leaves me with the question who will beat them first.

Five games in December as we play four in the league and a friendly.The friendly is for fitness purposes as there isn't a u20 or u18 game during that week so we will be playing first division side Toluca to see how we will do.In the league we face CD Tepatitlán,Pacific FC,Necaxa Premier and Tigres III.Like in November,we need to win all these games as we can't afford to slip up too much as there is only one promotion spot available.Not quite a nail biting finish yet but it looks like it will be.

December 2030

Fixtures

23fmxDk.png?1

League Table

4SqmPp0.png?1

Manager Thoughts

Goals,goals and some more goals as we won all four league games as we stayed top of the table,normally it would be time to celebrate an amazing month but unfortunately for us,Coras Nayarit do not know the meaning of dropping points as they also did a perfect month.This means there is still only a two point gap at the top but we have edged further ahead of At.Reynosa who finally lost game against Yalmakan FC.Eleven games left to play so it's very close and any slip up can be a disaster.

Five games in January with one being a friendly for fitness purposes due to no game for the u18's or u20's and four league games.This month is going to be ridiculously tough as we face UA Chihuahua,Coras Nayarit,At.Reynosa and Gavilanes.One bottom half team and three of the top six so I really couldn't have got a much harder fixture list than that!My aim is to somehow still be top but it is going to be close going into the last few months.