Created 3D kits

noam264

Thats a strange picture of notepad. Does the strange display of it had something to do with the language you use?

It should look like that: 

<record>
    <!-- resource manager options -->
    <boolean id="preload" value="false"/>
    <boolean id="amap" value="false"/>

<list id="maps">

<record from="filename1" to="graphics/pictures/team/clubnumber/kit_textures/home"/>
        <record from="filename2" to="graphics/pictures/team/clubnumber/kit_textures/away"/>
    </list>
</record>

Also did you deleted your cache? 

I am now just guessing for the normal stuff, but it sounds weird that the home kit is showing but the awaykit not.

2 hours ago, konean said:

Thats a strange picture of notepad. Does the strange display of it had something to do with the language you use?

It should look like that: 

<record>
    <!-- resource manager options -->
    <boolean id="preload" value="false"/>
    <boolean id="amap" value="false"/>

<list id="maps">

<record from="filename1" to="graphics/pictures/team/clubnumber/kit_textures/home"/>
        <record from="filename2" to="graphics/pictures/team/clubnumber/kit_textures/away"/>
    </list>
</record>

Also did you deleted your cache? 

I am now just guessing for the normal stuff, but it sounds weird that the home kit is showing but the awaykit not.

Its look like that because of the language i use and yeah I deleted my cache..

2 suggestions:

1. Make sure the file names in the xml match the actual file names (see “Mccabi_1” in your xml file)

2. Don’t use any capital letters. For example, name the file “maccabi_1” and make sure the file name is written identically in the xml. 

Clear cache. Reload skin. Oughta work. 

Archived