New!! 4123! West Ham Champions 1st Season!!! Spurs Quad 1st Season (104pts)

First off, may i apologise to those who have supported my training guides and shared tweaked tactics. Also apologise to those who were waiting for me to reply to there questions

I have decided to remove my content for the time being (if i'm still allowed here) due to differences with Moderators and SI Staff. 

i was banned on the 26th April due to have a previous banning. My ban previously was because of bad behaviour. This ban was a warning because of my previous ban. Makes sense? yeah exactly. I was given an explanation and in that explanation i did no wrong doing. i was banned because the mod assumed the thread was going in the wrong direction. 

Today, i wanted to make a complaint only for the SI to tell me i already have made a complaint (which i haven't) and that they were happy with the outcome of the ban THOUGH this ban was no explained to me when it was given. I was then told by the Moderator that he had a headache, the reason why he couldn't write the explanation but was well enough to issue a ban. i broke NO rules but still, received a ban.

Not that my content is valuable to this site, but I care about the work I share and I'm passionate about it. 

So therefore, if I can not make a complaint and SI staff are happy i was banned me for no reason other than because of a ban before, my content should be removed as it's clear this forum has no regards to my feelings what so ever. I stay up all night to help and share work, and to get treated like this doesn't feel nice, specially when i just want to help people

i hope people can understand my frustration.

thanks guys.

SAFE HANDS V2.fmf QUICK HANDS V1.fmf

18 minutes ago, tony1885mfc said:

Going to try this on a new save with Millwall. Looking into the future, at what point would you suggest changing from safe to quick? Predicted  league finish?

Yeah I would use quick when you're predicted top 4...OR when you feel you have players technically gifted enough

13 minutes ago, 8BuggieNights15 said:

Fantastic results, Having success on my current save with the same formation from one of Knap's tactics, Doesn't make sense to change now but I'll keep it as a backup

btw thanks for taking the time to properly introduce your tactics

Thanks man. I believe you should share a little info at least 

Finished the season by winning the league, used safe in all but one game. I have scored more goals and won more games with other tactics but what I like about this tactic is it seems far more consistent.

I also took on the responsibility of training which I have never done before. Tbh it left my head in a bit of spin. I only used 0 match week, 1 match week and 2 match.

All defeats in the league seemed to coincide with having to change the starting line up due to injuries, suspensions or players needing a rest.

I also instant result every game.

Table.PNG

AugOct.PNG

NovJan.PNG

FebMay.PNG

14 minutes ago, tony1885mfc said:

Finished the season by winning the league, used safe in all but one game. I have scored more goals and won more games with other tactics but what I like about this tactic is it seems far more consistent.

I also took on the responsibility of training which I have never done before. Tbh it left my head in a bit of spin. I only used 0 match week, 1 match week and 2 match.

All defeats in the league seemed to coincide with having to change the starting line up due to injuries, suspensions or players needing a rest.

I also instant result every game.

Table.PNG

AugOct.PNG

NovJan.PNG

FebMay.PNG

what do you put when instant?

26 minutes ago, tony1885mfc said:

That's the same issues I have! During test I try and purposely get knocked out of cup comps so my players can be fit. Specially at Tottenham, Eriksen and a couple others couldn't play 2 games In a row without being knackered or need of rest, so frustrating as it doesn't seem the AI have same issue. Funny enough, at Tottenham it was the B team that won the cups, I then played a strong team in the late rounds of CL

But I recommend people to have a big squad for rotation and not start anyone below 91% condition 

38 minutes ago, tony1885mfc said:

Finished the season by winning the league, used safe in all but one game. I have scored more goals and won more games with other tactics but what I like about this tactic is it seems far more consistent

Also I advise you when you get promoted to change time wasting to "SOMETIMES". Working great with Brighton. 

6 minutes ago, Sinbad7104 said:

Perfect, I've taken over a relegated Sampdoria in Dec 2021. These two tactics should give me the perfect foundation to rebuild them with.

First game using SAFE HANDS

928553083_Screenshot2019-03-23at19_41_32.thumb.png.c6641d34a31da28f7d18e1b60a4ae921.png

Excellent! A little hint, what worked for me during Brighton test, playing away I moved time wasting to "sometimes" from the start. 

Conceding so many goals on counter attack... but it does not surprise me: very high d-line + high loe + attacking mentality + only the two center backs on defend duty... sometimes you just need to have a look at the set-up , in order to assume whether the tactic is really a consistent "game breaker" or not. I don't know how you tested it mate, but this defensive record with west ham in first season? I will never believe that. Tested it myself with West Ham, got trashed at home against chelsea 1-5, lost to wolves at home 0-1 and now away half time against leicester running behind a 2-0... 

22 saat önce, 8BuggieNights15 said:

Fantastic results, Having success on my current save with the same formation from one of Knap's tactics, Doesn't make sense to change now but I'll keep it as a backup

btw thanks for taking the time to properly introduce your tactics

Which knap 4123 you use mate ? Also to OP thanks for the tactic

4 hours ago, whispers said:

I seem to be losing pretty hard with quickhands with spurs. It seems like crosses are an insane weak point with this tactic. Or my defenders :D

2 hours ago, goku4 said:

Conceding so many goals on counter attack... but it does not surprise me: very high d-line + high loe + attacking mentality + only the two center backs on defend duty... sometimes you just need to have a look at the set-up , in order to assume whether the tactic is really a consistent "game breaker" or not. I don't know how you tested it mate, but this defensive record with west ham in first season? I will never believe that. Tested it myself with West Ham, got trashed at home against chelsea 1-5, lost to wolves at home 0-1 and now away half time against leicester running behind a 2-0... 

sorry to hear about your results. With spurs, i felt the test was too easy so weird you're having these problems. i'm constantly tweaking and testing, will post any updates i have.

@goku4 yes, screenshots are above, i only post 1st season results. Finished 1st with West Ham, 2nd with Brighton, dominated with Spurs and unbeaten with Lpool (results of that are in my 442 thread). Bare in mind i tested with FMT, though its the same match engine, things like squad harmony and stuff doesn't effect results too much. 

image.png.4be5d125b88037d09e1caf0b50d80827.png somebody else posted their Milwall results, he also achieved best defence in league

Defence is supposed to be the strength of this tactic so apologies if not working for you. Neither is this tactic a "game breaker" thats not what i'm trying to achieve

5 hours ago, afizzyuk said:

sorry to hear about your results. With spurs, i felt the test was too easy so weird you're having these problems. i'm constantly tweaking and testing, will post any updates i have.

@goku4 yes, screenshots are above, i only post 1st season results. Finished 1st with West Ham, 2nd with Brighton, dominated with Spurs and unbeaten with Lpool (results of that are in my 442 thread). Bare in mind i tested with FMT, though its the same match engine, things like squad harmony and stuff doesn't effect results too much. 

image.png.4be5d125b88037d09e1caf0b50d80827.png somebody else posted their Milwall results, he also achieved best defence in league

Defence is supposed to be the strength of this tactic so apologies if not working for you. Neither is this tactic a "game breaker" thats not what i'm trying to achieve

image.thumb.png.85daee4ce3ca945934e2956bf9a80f0c.png

thats all I say about "best defense"...

5 hours ago, afizzyuk said:

btw. championship is not a good reference to demonstrate how good a tactic is or how good the defence/offence is... have been bundesliga champion with frankfurt, wolfsburg and leipzig in the first season and have been destroyed with the same tactics in the epl... some leagues are so weak that you don't really need the perfect tactic to become a champion

1 hour ago, goku4 said:

btw. championship is not a good reference to demonstrate how good a tactic is or how good the defence/offence is... have been bundesliga champion with frankfurt, wolfsburg and leipzig in the first season and have been destroyed with the same tactics in the epl... some leagues are so weak that you don't really need the perfect tactic to become a champion

Best defence? 

I also tested in the prem as you can see in screenshots that I won the league EPL with West Ham and Tottenham. This tactic is for people who want to use it. Other people have also got success. If it doesn't work for you then you don't have to use it, or you can tweak it so it fits your team like other managers do.

Also, in your screen shot, that's not my tactic plugged in. My tactic isn't 433elmagicov3

1 hour ago, afizzyuk said:

Best defence? 

I also tested in the prem as you can see in screenshots that I won the league EPL with West Ham and Tottenham. This tactic is for people who want to use it. Other people have also got success. If it doesn't work for you then you don't have to use it, or you can tweak it so it fits your team like other managers do.

Also, in your screen shot, that's not my tactic plugged in. My tactic isn't 433elmagicov3

I have changed set pieces as I dont want to exploit ME weaknesses therefore saved it as another... 

there you go... you have just one reference except yourselve. this is someone who has played championship. wonder what his results in the epl are like... I dont want to discuss whether it is good or not. but trying to sell the tactic as defensively solid is just not right. the set up is just crying for the AI to break it with counter attacks or just hoof balls for keeper. the reality is the same... I was regularly getting ripped of... it is amazing going forward, but if you do not have superb defensive players, youre destined to be ripped of. I kind of have the feeling that a lot of tactic uploaders are manipulating their seasons to catch attention... even with barcelona you can not get statistics like that... 

27 minutes ago, goku4 said:

there you go... you have just one reference except yourselve. this is someone who has played championship. wonder what his results in the epl are like... I dont want to discuss whether it is good or not. but trying to sell the tactic as defensively solid is just not right. the set up is just crying for the AI to break it with counter attacks or just hoof balls for keeper. the reality is the same... I was regularly getting ripped of... it is amazing going forward, but if you do not have superb defensive players, youre destined to be ripped of. I kind of have the feeling that a lot of tactic uploaders are manipulating their seasons to catch attention... even with barcelona you can not get statistics like that... 

Are you actually accusing me of manipulating? As in cheating? Lol. When I first started posting, I posted SS of my game status. I stopped as there was no need.

Also I feel you are just plugging in and playing and not reacting during the matches? 

Of course you can get statistics like this in FM. Other uploaders such as Knapp and TFF produce better results, and so do their users. I'm just simply uploading tactics (for free) so users can use them. If it doesn't work for you then I'm sorry

44 minutes ago, goku4 said:

lol - comedy gold right here

@afizzyuk kutgw - quality tactic :thup:

10 hours ago, afizzyuk said:

1 hour ago, TRFC23 said:

Works pretty well for me at Liverpool!

3fb3a77f47134fa6adda346ad93ecc30.png

Nice job

Play with West Ham, Fulham, Everton without transfers and show me the results of the first season... You can play just basic plug and play formation from SI with Liverpool + Kai Havertz, Harry Kane etc... 

1 hour ago, goku4 said:

Play with West Ham, Fulham, Everton without transfers and show me the results of the first season... You can play just basic plug and play formation from SI with Liverpool + Kai Havertz, Harry Kane etc... 

you don't like the tactic. nobody will create a file and post screenshots just for you mate. you really don't have to use it if you dislike it. Or any of the tactics i share. People can be whoever they want and sign whoever they want and use the tactic to be successful. i posted already some screenshots, my West Ham squad clearly has 0 signings and in first season. Even my results for Brighton are there too. 

Also bare in mind there's only so many pictures i can upload in a post. I cannot post screenshots of every result and every page you want. If you follow my other thread, you'll see that i post results during tests too. funny enough, the beginning of creating this tactic started on the other thread as Palace where i posted results, of me losing too. so again, if you're looking for a game breaker, you're looking in the wrong place

7 hours ago, goku4 said:

Just so you know. Nobody gets as good results as the maker of the tactics. Knap, TFF etc gets way better results than the users of said tactics. 

1 hour ago, whispers said:

Just so you know. Nobody gets as good results as the maker of the tactics. Knap, TFF etc gets way better results than the users of said tactics. 

Have to disagree with this. Spend time learning the tactic, looking at how it functions and what players work best where and there’s no reason you can’t get equal or better results. Look at the previous thread from @afizzyuk where I have taken his tactic, worked on it with my Inter side and tweaked to fit my players and style, and I’m unbeaten in 34 games now. @tom19720930 also went unbeaten for a whole season with Atletico. 

1 hour ago, BuryBlade said:

Have to disagree with this. Spend time learning the tactic, looking at how it functions and what players work best where and there’s no reason you can’t get equal or better results. Look at the previous thread from @afizzyuk where I have taken his tactic, worked on it with my Inter side and tweaked to fit my players and style, and I’m unbeaten in 34 games now. @tom19720930 also went unbeaten for a whole season with Atletico. 

Once again, you are talking about Atletico, Inter... try to play with Betis or Fiorentina, Atalanta etc... This is much more of a reference. I did not see any reference with a mid-table team except the tactic creator. The reason why many tactic creators achieve the best results is due to them manipulating the results. So imagine, you have a good run of like 15-20 unbeaten games and you feel like the tactic is something that will success with any team. so you want to upload it, but how to get the most attention? if you can demonstrate an unbeaten season or a championship without any transfers and with a lower classed team... I dont say that the tactic is completely bad, I see beautiful football often, but there is no way that you can achieve these kind of statistics in the very first season with west ham in the epl with this tactic! it has soooo many flaws and weaknesses... it would take the AI at most 10 games to notice these and then there begins the long balls and counter attacks... it is very imbalanced... after like 23 games had conceded 42 goals...

1 minute ago, goku4 said:

Once again, you are talking about Atletico, Inter... try to play with Betis or Fiorentina, Atalanta etc... This is much more of a reference. I did not see any reference with a mid-table team except the tactic creator. The reason why many tactic creators achieve the best results is due to them manipulating the results. So imagine, you have a good run of like 15-20 unbeaten games and you feel like the tactic is something that will success with any team. so you want to upload it, but how to get the most attention? if you can demonstrate an unbeaten season or a championship without any transfers and with a lower classed team... I dont say that the tactic is completely bad, I see beautiful football often, but there is no way that you can achieve these kind of statistics in the very first season with west ham in the epl with this tactic! it has soooo many flaws and weaknesses... it would take the AI at most 10 games to notice these and then there begins the long balls and counter attacks... it is very imbalanced... after like 23 games had conceded 42 goals...

I think a bigger problem is that too many people think you can plug a tactic in and then do nothing else. You have to constantly be assessing and reassessing before, during and after games. During a game, making sure you pay attention to what is happening, how the opposition are playing, are your players doing what they should. What areas are struggling or being targeted by the opposition. You have to then tweak and react every single match.

No real life manager sits on the touch line and does nothing for 90 mins! 

People need to stop thinking they can win everything without putting the effort in to do so.

And the original tactic anyway I had working at Cesena. I left them for Inter with Cesena sat in 5th in Serie A in my first year in the division. The tactics are good, but you have to actually manage. 

52 minutes ago, goku4 said:

Can you please explain who we manipulate results? Of course we're not going to post bad tests. But stop accusing of manipulating without explaining. Are you saying tactic creators cheat? 

I won the league with Wolfsburg and Betis and Bournemouth.  All first season, I posted everything you are asking for. But you clearly did not see that. Not to brag, my other thread is a popular thread for a reason! It works for people, lower rep or big rep. Again, the AI will notice your style, you as a manager will then change stuff. You are obviously not doing that if your  complaining about long balls. How about drop your DL? People who get success with tactics constantly tweak little things, not just download a tactic and play 38 games with the downloaded tactic. For example, Brighton I had Shane Duffy, accererlation of 8, I will not play with a very high line away 

12 minutes ago, afizzyuk said:

Can you please explain who we manipulate results? Of course we're not going to post bad tests. But stop accusing of manipulating without explaining. Are you saying tactic creators cheat? 

I won the league with Wolfsburg and Betis and Bournemouth.  All first season, I posted everything you are asking for. But you clearly did not see that. Not to brag, my other thread is a popular thread for a reason! It works for people, lower rep or big rep. Again, the AI will notice your style, you as a manager will then change stuff. You are obviously not doing that if your  complaining about long balls. How about drop your DL? People who get success with tactics constantly tweak little things, not just download a tactic and play 38 games with the downloaded tactic. For example, Brighton I had Shane Duffy, accererlation of 8, I will not play with a very high line away 

@afizzyuk you’re forgetting they don’t want to have to think. They just want instant success. 

I suggest people have a look at my post on your previous tactic thread looking at how analysis during a game can be done and why it is so important:

7 hours ago, BuryBlade said:

I think a bigger problem is that too many people think you can plug a tactic in and then do nothing else. You have to constantly be assessing and reassessing before, during and after games. During a game, making sure you pay attention to what is happening, how the opposition are playing, are your players doing what they should. What areas are struggling or being targeted by the opposition. You have to then tweak and react every single match.

People need to stop thinking they can win everything without putting the effort in to do so.

Jos luhukay did lol

On 25/03/2019 at 11:45, BuryBlade said:

Yeah it's quite some tinkering with everything most of the time, great for experienced fm players and for players with enough spare time, but it could also be be quite a challenge, if not a problem for the newbie or the casual player. Agreed no real life manager sits on the touch line doing nothing for 90 mins. but we got to remember that FM isn't real life, but a game. A game i guess that most of us play for fun, I know i do and have done that since CM Italia '95 on my old Amiga, but it might end up being a bit too time consuming if the tinkering aspects gets to be a even bigger part of the game.

7 hours ago, bsup68 said:

Yeah it's quite some tinkering with everything most of the time, great for experienced fm players and for players with enough spare time, but it could also be be quite a challenge, if not a problem for the newbie or the casual player. Agreed no real life manager sits on the touch line doing nothing for 90 mins. but we got to remember that FM isn't real life, but a game. A game i guess that most of us play for fun, I know i do and have done that since CM Italia '95 on my old Amiga, but it might end up being a bit too time consuming if the tinkering aspects gets to be a even bigger part of the game.

Having started playing CM2 when my dad bought it for me in 1997, I completely get your point. I could do a season in a few hours, options were minimal and fun was high. The game does seem more like a job nowadays but it does a great job of realistically simulating real life.

FM Touch is excellent for the more casual player or newbie wanting to learn the game. Also for those wanting to learn, there are many great threads in these forums, a lot of them stickied so easy to find which contain wealths of info to help get you started. Anything by @Cleon is worth reading! 

In terms of tinkering, the more you put in to begin with, the less you have to do later on. Having done lots of experimenting, I’m at a point where I’m happy with my tactics and know exactly what to change and when in game so it isn’t that time consuming. 

6 hours ago, MRMAINTAIN said:

What do you generally tinker when up preserving a lead? Time wasting and mentality?

A lot of this depends on your starting tactic and what you see happening in game. For example if the opposition have a big target man up front who turns like a dumper truck, I don’t need to worry about him running in behind. Therefore dropping deeper would be a mistake because it would allow them to push up in support and win second balls from his knock downs.

In my tactic, I tend to change the following:

Player roles- make them more defensive- eg IWBs become standard FB(d). 

Player positions: I’ll withdraw a striker and add a Regista for extra defensive cover and to help keep the ball

time wasting to as often as possible

GK slow pace down. In the dying minutes I’ll drop deeper and press lower, asking GK to distribute long so to avoid giving the ball away by trying to roll it out to a CB.

Passibg to more direct near the end, again, I don’t want them losing possession on the edge of our area by playing short tiki taka.

Hope that gives you some ideas.

Archived