Sports Interactive Community
tahir29

Jittering and very slow with new update

Yes it different, however, the lagging and processing lagging remains, no changes after restarting steam and comp. 

Can you send us your Belarc, please?Details on how to get your Belarc report is here - 

1 hour ago, tahir29 said:

Hi

I've emailed the address given with the attached Belarc file

Thanks, we will take a look at it and let you know we can find anything that may have caused this issue.

Looking at your Belarc, there is no obvious potential reason for this slowness issue that you are having.

Can I ask you to do a uninstall FM completely and re-install following the instruction below, please? - 

1. Uninstall Football Manager 2019 on Steam

2. Make a copy of the game folder at C:\Users\[Your Username]\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019 (the folder which contain all your saves unless you have manually saved it elsewhere) into a new location (let say desktop). IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have any previous version of Football Manager or other Sport Interactive games, please make sure you have backup all of the saves too. 

3. Delete the "Sports Interactive" folder at C:\Users\[Your Username]\Documents

4. Delete the "Sports Interactive" folder at C:\Users\Public\Documents

5. Delete the "Sports Interactive" folder at C:\Users\[Your Username]\AppData\Local

6. Delete the "Football Manager 2019" Folder at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common

7. Reinstall Football Manager 2019 on Steam

Hi - i've followed the above steps, reinstalled and still the same problem. The game is lagging 

After discussing this with my colleague, we have ran out ran of troubleshoot techniques, and as we were not made aware of any lagging issue after 19.3.0 by other users, we think there might be something wrong with your system. I would suggest you to reinstall your windows to make sure there are no error with it that might interfere with FM19. 

Thank you. 

i've recently purchased the computer and have only have installed fm19 so doubt its the system.  The comp works amazingly well, the minute i load fm19 the system slows down, over heating, definitely fm19 causing issue. 

Did you purchase this computer prior the winter update? Have we ever taken a save from you before? If not can you upload your save game to SI Cloud Service so we can see if it is a save related issue, please? 

Thanks.