Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
Altugtezer

About conditions

I have a problem about players conditions in the FMM19. After a match all conditions are going down. You did a fix about that but its still same. I cant play it now because the game is not funny enough like this. Could you fix this? Can you share with us the fix upgrade date?  

I sent a mail like this and they said its intentional, there is no bug :)

sorry but the game is not cool now!

5 hours ago, Altugtezer said:

I have a problem about players conditions in the FMM19. After a match all conditions are going down. You did a fix about that but its still same. I cant play it now because the game is not funny enough like this. Could you fix this? Can you share with us the fix upgrade date?  

I sent a mail like this and they said its intentional, there is no bug :)

sorry but the game is not cool now!

It's called realism

Its not realism. Im playing with galatasaray, mbaye diagne which is my 28 years old striker, couldnt reach %100 percent condition even i didnt play him for 3-4 matches . There is no injury and he has 16 stamina. Also criatian pavon same like this! 

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Altugtezer:

Its not realism. Im playing with galatasaray, mbaye diagne which is my 28 years old striker, couldnt reach %100 percent condition even i didnt play him for 3-4 matches . There is no injury and he has 16 stamina. Also criatian pavon same like this! 

It is definately realism. In real life sports a lot (if not most) of players will never reach 100% fitness (to be fair thats kind of dependant on what you define as a 100%) .

All these players fanboys glorify as gods are just people. Humans just like you and me, imperfect as everyone else. Professional Athletes will have flaws, make mistakes and wrong decisions - which eventually leads to not always or more likely never being a hundred percent fit. 

In fact my point should lead to even lower fitness ratings in average to be even more realistic.

Edited by Harri Frisch
wording