Sports Interactive Community

Hello,

I have a problem with getting pass through 15.05.2023 - I am getting crash all the time. I have tried every solution proposed by you, but nothing is working. That's the first time I am getting crashed in fm19. I haven't used any editors.

My files:

• Kariera.fm
  • FM 2019 v19.3.3.1202861 (2019.03.18 21.38.25).dmp

Hello @Hugo Mendes Albino,

When can i expect any solution? I dont want to start another save and just by checking forum i can see i am not only one with similar trouble. 

Do you happen to have any backup saves for this one? A bit much to ask, but do you happen to have one prior to to June 2020 of your save? We believe it was at this point something happened which eventually led to this problem you're seeing now.

Please let us know, thanks. 

Unfortunately i dont have such save as this is way too long time ago. I only have files from last 3 autosaves. Now when you are talking about june 2020 i am thinking about one bug which i had, maybe its somehow related to this: if i remember correctly i started game with only polish league, after 1st season i added few other countries and i switched job. After end of season 2 i wanted to remove polish league but i couldnt, after passing date that was shown in removal info nothing happened, only date switched to next year and that was happening every year. I had no troubles with removing other leagues.