Belgian Youngsters

I'm playing as Anderlecht and have signed the following young Belgians who all look to have high potential. Does anyone have any experience of any of these in their game and how they have developed? :

• Maarten Vandevoort (GK)   Genk
  • Yorbe Vertessen (ST)   PSV
  • Dante Rigo (MC)   PSV
  • Flor Van Den Eynden   (DC)   Inter
  • Laurens Symons (ST)   Lokeren

• 4 weeks later...
On 18/03/2019 at 16:46, Ajax_Barcelona_Cruyff said:

I'm playing as Anderlecht and have signed the following young Belgians who all look to have high potential. Does anyone have any experience of any of these in their game and how they have developed? :

• Maarten Vandevoort (GK)   Genk
  • Yorbe Vertessen (ST)   PSV
  • Dante Rigo (MC)   PSV
  • Flor Van Den Eynden   (DC)   Inter
  • Laurens Symons (ST)   Lokeren

Do you have some problems with finances ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 15/04/2019 at 13:22, Simona_Halep said:

Do you have some problems with finances ?

Anderlecht start off with big debts. I picked up all off the above for small transfer fees. Luckily the club continued to restructure their debt as the first season went on, but by then end of Season 1 you can expect to be very much in the red. Get through the first season without going bankrupt (and win the League as I did) and the finances become less of an issue and you get Champions League revenue. I still cant splsh the cash. but to be fair I wanted a challenge where I rebuilt the team with promising Belgian prospects. The two fullbacks, Alexis Saelemaekers and Elias Cobbaut were outstanding for me last season. Sebastiaan Bournouw looks a great prospect at CB too.

Archived