Affiliation club types

24 minutes ago, Henrip said:

Could somebody explain differences between affiliation types? Does somebody even know this?

- B/C clubs
- 2/3 clubs
- II club
- sub team

The four above are just different names for the almost same thing in different leagues. They are the reserve teams that may or may not be somewhere below the main team in the league system, or in separate reserve leagues. Sometimes they are U23s or U19s, but the same applies except with age limitations. They also function as recruitment squads.

- feeder team

This is another club entirely. This is when a club is affiliated with another club and the "parent" usually have a deal to have first options on the players from the "feeder". 

On 18/03/2019 at 12:10, Henrip said:

Could somebody explain differences between affiliation types? Does somebody even know this?

- B/C clubs
- 2/3 clubs
- II club
- sub team
- feeder team

when I get home from work I'll post an explanation from my guide.

On 18/03/2019 at 12:10, Henrip said:

- B/C clubs
- 2/3 clubs
- II club
- sub team
- feeder team

B/C, 2/3 or II club name is used for specific division where this type of 2nd team is used, so it doesn't matter what 'name' you'll set - it would be the same type of 'affiliation'. Sub-team is obsolete name for B/C teams so you might as well don't use it at all. Feeder team is the same as affiliated club - just different name. 

And remember that if you want to set normal 2nd or 3rd team - create these teams in club menu. Affiliation B/C team is mainly for spain teams where B teams have different staff etc.

Archived