Sports Interactive Community
sirj09

Goal not shown

During a recent matching I missed a goal. iPad was showing status as waiting for next highlight and I noticed I went 1-0 up but no goal was shown and I can’t go back and view it either.

Hi @sirj09,

Did the goal symbol appear on the timeline at all?

I'll certainly keep an eye out for this during  testing, however let us know if you happen to see this again / discover any patterns that trigger this issue

Many Thanks,

Declan

Same problem for my Samsung S3. Happens very often, each 2nd-3rd match. Usually only the beginning of episode with the goal is shown, then it cuts off and score changes, then it hangs in replay for 10-15 sec, and the match continues. Usually these are my goals that are missing, but in last match it was opponent's goal, interesting that in this case the episode was not shown at all, even the beginning. The ball (goal mark) is still shown on the timeline. After match "replay goals" also shows only the beginning of the episode. The goal scorer still appears in match report and the goal description is also present. Hope this info will help you to fix this

7 hours ago, Declan Holbem said:

Hi @sirj09,

Did the goal symbol appear on the timeline at all?

I'll certainly keep an eye out for this during  testing, however let us know if you happen to see this again / discover any patterns that trigger this issue

Many Thanks,

Declan

Thanks Declan

Yes the goal symbol appeared on the timeline. I tried to rewind so I could check the goal but skips to the next highlight. Not noticed it since but will let you know if it happens again.

Hi @sirj09,

I'd be interested to see whether the missing goal(s) showed once the game has ended

If this happens again, before exiting the match click on 'pitch' and then 'watch goals' and let me know if you're able to see the highlight there

Many Thanks,

Declan

On 19/03/2019 at 12:55, Declan Holbem said:

Hi @sirj09,

I'd be interested to see whether the missing goal(s) showed once the game has ended

If this happens again, before exiting the match click on 'pitch' and then 'watch goals' and let me know if you're able to see the highlight there

Many Thanks,

Declan

It happens on my game too and even after the match I can’t still view the goals. It doesn’t that often