Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  

I have just started my second season after updating to 10.2.1.

Two transfer bugs have appeared.

1. Both Liverpool and Chelsea have made bids for my Advanced Playmaker, Luis Alberto. He is valued at £27M but both bids have been for £0. He has two years left on his contact and news item have appeared prior to the bids being made to say either club plan on making a bid close to his valuation.

2. I have offered my striker, Simone Palombi, up for transfer. I received a news item to say Union Berlin had made an offer but I was unable to accept it. I then received a news item to say the offer had been accepted. I then received a further news item to ask me to confirm the transfer but it didn't have the action button for me to confirm or decline the transfer. I now keep getting the "£8.5M transfer for Simone Palombi can now be completed" message over and over again.

Lillywhite Dean transfer issues.zip

I had a similar experience. A club bid on my top striker. I never saw the bid itself other than a news that it was accepted by my club (I didn't reach min. bid). Then after a day the player accepted and he joined the club. I didn't get a "sell player x to y?" news.

The only way I could push the transfer through was to go on holiday (I recall this being a work around from an earlier, similar bug).

The ironic thing about this is that I have never experienced this bug before. I remember a lot of people did when FMM19  was first released, and I know several updates were released to fix this error. It's weird that now all of a sudden I'm experiencing it.

Thanks for the save Dean, taking a look now. Any chance you've got one from slightly earlier? The bid is already generated in this.  

Posted (edited)

I do have a save before I offered the player up for transfer but, and this is a bit odd, I recreated the steps from my original save and I received a bid, which I was able to accept, and then later able to confirm.

That didn't happen in the save I provided to you?

Edited by Lillywhite Dean

I had the same as you described in the OP, no action button in the news item.

Interesting that it changed for you after reloading, I'll give that a go as well. 

Sorry, I may not have been clear in my previous message. I tried to recreate the bug by playing a separate save file which had an earlier save point in my career. However, the player in question was sold without encountering any issues.