Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
nick1408

FM17 still $79 in Australia

Recommended Posts

file1-1.thumb.jpeg.f9797bea64d379c1be26b9b0706fcf88.jpegfile-2.thumb.jpeg.422d96f77c4529e994b57cce7d41b2d2.jpeg

 

Good old JB HiFi still screwing customers....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's horrendous, but no one on this site can do anything about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SI has no control over the price that retailers charge for the game- I am sure that some simple research will find a much more competitive price.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just moved to Australia in-game and from my 3k a week contract I get £850 after tax. So this doesn't surprise me ha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

JB HiFi is not a shop that regulars would go to to buy computer games, especially now that you do not need a disc to install

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, nick1408 said:

file1-1.thumb.jpeg.f9797bea64d379c1be26b9b0706fcf88.jpegfile-2.thumb.jpeg.422d96f77c4529e994b57cce7d41b2d2.jpeg

 

Good old JB HiFi still screwing customers....

EB Games in Australia might be more of an option . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, FrazT said:

JB HiFi is not a shop that regulars would go to to buy computer games, especially now that you do not need a disc to install

STEAM ONLINE does not have this as an option anymore . They only have the Demo of FM17

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, FrazT said:

SI has no control over the price that retailers charge for the game- I am sure that some simple research will find a much more competitive price.

Yeah, agreed. Just was shocked to see it

11 hours ago, FrazT said:

JB HiFi is not a shop that regulars would go to to buy computer games, especially now that you do not need a disc to install

I pretty much only use Steam now. I guess with online competition retailers need to charge more for when they do actually get someone to overpay due to lack of research

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...