Match Analysis Clearance distinction and reason for pass

I am just analysing my teams last match. A 1-0 win with an unconvincing long range goal. We created some good chances and limited them no decent chances.

I was looking at our passes intercepted and there does not seem to be any distinction within the events between clearances and actual passes, Most of the 'clearances' were headers which went a decent distance away but just so happened to be picked up by the opposition but I don't think there was a player that my player intended to 'pass' to. I would like to be able to filter these out without having to watch every missed pass by defenders.

Also, It would be great to be able to dive into why a player did what he did. I.E if it was in relation to an instruction for the team or player for example I had 'Pass into space' on which made defenders try to play through balls. I Think the data should be able to tell you why the player did what they did. A manager would be able to ask the player why and be able to have a reason of: Player panicked, clearance, instruction: pass into space, Player instruction or player trait. 

Archived