Whats an optimal database?

Struggling to decide whats an optimal database for me...

so can someone point in the right direction? and yes i know its personal preference but throw me a bone lol. I have a ryzen 5 2500u so its a decent mobile processor. and for starters im going to manage in england.

I always add the first divisions from Spain, Italy, France, Germany, England, Portugal, Brazil and Argentina. Then I go to the advanced database options and add all players up to players with international reputation. The first 2 options from each continent I let them unticked. I don't know if you understand me. By doing this, the game will load a lot of players, but not leagues that are useless for my savegames, like Ukraine's league because I won't manage there anyway. You can add whatever leagues you want besides the ones I specified.

2 hours ago, Maikol said:

Struggling to decide whats an optimal database for me...

so can someone point in the right direction? and yes i know its personal preference but throw me a bone lol. I have a ryzen 5 2500u so its a decent mobile processor. and for starters im going to manage in england.

No-one can tell you what an optimal database is, particularly for you.  Load every league you might want to use, then see how it runs.  If it's fast enough, great.  If it's too slow, drop leagues until it isn't.

Honestly, it's so incredibly subjective.  Probably the most subjective thing in the entirety of the game.

If you manage a poor club, then Large database is better, because it will give you more options (expired contracts, cheap players, etc.). If the database is Small, you may have a slightly harder time to find players and will spend more to attract better ones... Just sayin'...

Archived