Sports Interactive Community
Neil Brock

Crashes in 19.3.3? READ ME!

We've put out some further fixes to address the game crashing on launch for some systems, in version 19.3.3.

If you find you're still having issues, there are some additional fixes also available via 19.3.4. You can access this version by reading the instructions here - https://community.sigames.com/topic/455051-joining-the-football-manager-2019-public-beta/

If for whatever reason the game still crashes for you on launch, please try the following:

- Open Steam and access your Games Library
- Right-click on Football Manager 2019 -> Properties -> General -> Set Launch Options
- Type this in the box: -small_screen -windowed
- Click on OK, close the window and launch FM19 through Steam

If that still doesn't work, try running in DX9 as shown below

- Open Steam and access your Games Library
- Right-click on Football Manager 2019 -> Properties -> General -> Set Launch Options
- Type this in the box: -renderer_direct3D9
- Click on OK, close the window and launch FM19 through Steam

If you still are having issues, please reach out to help@sega.co.uk and please include your crash dump file and a dxdiag. Details on how to find the dxdiag here - https://community.sigames.com/faq/football-manager-2019/180_how-to/181_pc/how-to-find-my-system-dxdiag-r619/

Thanks. 

20 hours ago, hertzvanrental said:

I still have a problem.... I've tried everything!:seagull:

DxDiag.txt 187.27 kB · 2 downloads

Have you tried removing/uninstalling Displaylink? Also what exactly happens when you try to launch the game? Does it produce a crash dump? Does it get stuck on the loading screen? Please be as descriptive as possible. Thanks. 

13 hours ago, dibartolo98 said:

My save is crashing when attempting to continue past a certain date, I’m not sure what to do.

Please attach the save game to our Cloud and let us know the file name and in-game date it crashes. Cloud details can be found here - https://community.sigames.com/faq/football-manager-2019/180_how-to/181_pc/how-to-upload-files-r666/

Thanks. 

I have been playing with the  neub skin but now the game is crashing on launch its not possible to deselect this. I have removed it from the skins folder however. Still crashing on launch though.

6 hours ago, esolorio209 said:

@seanc00 @dibartolo98 @zemariano are you playing with custom skin ???? try using the official skin . I was using the neub skin but now that im using the official skin i dont crash dump 

No i use  the official skin. I've even deleted and re-installed a couple times but it still crashes

12 hours ago, mr_andy84 said:

I have been playing with the  neub skin but now the game is crashing on launch its not possible to deselect this. I have removed it from the skins folder however. Still crashing on launch though.

Try this as well and see if it helps: