[FM19] Leagues MEGAPACK by riddler updated 19.3.0

Here is my work. Only countries and domestic cups!

DOWNLOAD HERE: https://sortitoutsi.net/downloads/view/47257/leagues-megapack-by-riddler-updated-1930

Find me on steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197992792991

Enjoy!!!

NOTE: includes European claassen's files which works without fix.

NOTE: I recommend download Canadian football system by yellowsweatygorilla here:

http://blog.yellowsweatygorilla.com/post/183122995843/canadian-megapatch-2019-20

A.thumb.jpg.a9a96066c618e30bed6ad39e94c03319.jpgB.thumb.jpg.35cb0a7b153625b9123d3a0c19f90a37.jpgC.thumb.jpg.3474e5859280c96547c184e2b48cfe28.jpgD.thumb.jpg.ac62d2ec231b89cabb3e4ae782892f09.jpg

Is this a collection of other creator's files or are some of these leagues done by you?

Are the rules real or are fantasy/unreal/formulaic, how many levels do the countries have?

Details!

1 минуту назад, claassen сказал:

Hi,
Sorry for FM19 but I had to solve several personnal problems

I will come back for FM20 and I will do 275 updates for FM20 ! :)

i've made a screenshot of this post ;)

7 hours ago, Sopel said:

Which bugs?

The fact alot of leagues will not register players correctly namely Jamaica and Botswana and a few others. He also lazily applied a ******** yellow card rule across pretty much every league.

His leagues seem to be alot more close to life setup wise but there are just too many problems. At least these riddler leagues are playable even if the set up isnt 100% correct (ie There being no playoffs and having relegation in NZ and no Play offs in Jamaica)

On 10/03/2019 at 14:34, claassen said:

Hi,

Please update your FM19 Europe pack to 19.3 

On 10/03/2019 at 13:34, claassen said:

Hi,

Glad to have you back and great news for us.

Wish you all the best until then! :)

Great job and thanks for your effort. However I noticed two slight mistakes which affect the way I play the game. Because I run Portugal and England as playable and the rest of the countries as watch-only, there is a registration rule in the Portuguese league, for clubs with B team, when you register a player in the main squad he is eligible to play for the B team, and vice versa, and concerning English rules, the Premier League International Cup occasionally invites my club to enter the competition, and because I have a B team, it is the B team that should be in it, not the U23.

Other than that, I'd like to see UAE to be in this pack, and as already stated, fantastic job. Cheers 

PS- do you have PayPal and how much would you like to receive donations? 

• 1 month later...

This seems quite unstable, game crashes when trying to turn off social feed in Preferences > Screen Interface, and now game crashes on boot after Steam update today. It's definitely this megapack causing the issue as when removed or replaced with other league megapacks the game boots as normal.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
En 14/5/2019 a las 17:34, ucdark dijo:

Hey man, nice work... but i'm playing in Ecuador and there is no Copa Ecuador in the database

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copa_Ecuador

Bolivia league is divided by Apertura (26 matches between february and june) and Clausura (26 matches between august and december) not 26  matches between august and may

Same as Paraguay, apertura (22 matches between february and may) and clausura (22 matches august and november) not 22 matches between february and november...

i've noticed it after 6 years in the game and i've lost the will to play in Paraguay in my south american challenge (Ecuador and Bolivia cleared)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Wolf_pd changed the title to [FM19] Leagues MEGAPACK by riddler updated 19.3.0

Archived