Checking injuries for loaned out player on switch

Hey I was wondering how I can check a player I have loaned out with a recall clause who picked up a long term injury. I can't remember how long it was and he's not on my physio injury reports and his player profile doesn't tell me anything. Also while he's injured why can't I recall him either?

• SI Staff

Hi @jorgobot, does double tapping on the red 'Inj' on your player provide details on the injury? Also, it might be worth double checking your player's loan contract via the Contract Info screen to make sure he has a recall clause? Let me know if he does/or not as it sounds like this is potentially a bug if you have a recall clause enabled but can't actually recall him.

Thanks!

3 hours ago, Alistair Skewes said:

Hi @jorgobot, does double tapping on the red 'Inj' on your player provide details on the injury? Also, it might be worth double checking your player's loan contract via the Contract Info screen to make sure he has a recall clause? Let me know if he does/or not as it sounds like this is potentially a bug if you have a recall clause enabled but can't actually recall him.

Thanks!

I ended up waiting a few months and he healed and started playing for them and it allowed me to recall him at that point. I'll try to see if I have any older save so I can check the red "inj". Thanks for the response, love the game!

Archived