Salford to league one

si_f79

Tried every which way but banging head against wall trying to move Salford to SKY bet championship using official pre game editor. 

I've typically had errors about real fixtures or wrong number of teams.

When I run the testing I either get errors following swapping teams over from sky bet to vanarama and then the reverse to even up numbers.

I've followed YouTube vids and advice on forums without any Joy.

I would just really appreciate advice/step by step instructions/tips so that I can swap Salford with a team in SKY bet championship and then be able to start a new career with the edited league.

Please please help!!

5 hours ago, si_f79 said:

When I run the testing I either get errors following swapping teams over from sky bet to vanarama and then the reverse to even up numbers.

You're over-complicating. Just highlight the Championship team you hate, click 'swap', enter Salford into the search, click okay and the job is done.

5 hours ago, phnompenhandy said:

You're over-complicating. Just highlight the Championship team you hate, click 'swap', enter Salford into the search, click okay and the job is done.

Many thanks for your reply and yes in theory that should be the case. But for whatever reason, I can't achieve this simple swap. 

I've even reinstalled both game and editor, but with no joy :(

38 minutes ago, phnompenhandy said:

Really? I'm mystified. You just go to Sky Bet Championship, click on a team like this and type in Salford.

Untitled.jpg

I appreciate exactly what you are telling me and have done this. This issue appears when I test the new database.  Either the teams revert back to their usual division or I get the real fixture or not enough teams in competition errors... 

8 minutes ago, phnompenhandy said:

Oh, the screenshot is with the latest update. If you've reinstalled the game and editor, I don't know what to suggest :(

Thank you for taking the time to reply. Appreciated.

Hoping that someone who has overcome similar issues will be able to help? 

42 minutes ago, Weiry said:

It should work as suggested above by phnompenhandy 

Are you using any other databases along side this one? 

Thank you for your reply. 

No. It's a clean install of both editor and game. No old/new databases or modified files. 

14 hours ago, si_f79 said:

I've typically had errors about real fixtures or wrong number of teams.

Ah, yes. As weiry says, you shouldn't be doing this. You only test files that have been edited by yourself. Swapping isn't editing.

Archived