Sports Interactive Community
Pervez Italia

Game keeps crashing after winter update

Which match engine are you using? The original match engine or the enhanced match engine? Could you also please let us know what device you are playing on. Thanks! 

Thanks Seb. Also, I played it again just now.. first game, crashed, second game, hanged in between the match.. Restarted the app, started the match, hanged again.. 4 times in a row. Played 4 other games on my phone just to check if its a phone issue but they all work fine, including a large game like asphalt 9. Request you to check this too.. its not jus crashing but the game also becomes unresponsive sometimes..

Thank you for all the information provided. We will let you know if we require any additional information. At the moment this issue is being with our developers and we hope to resolve it shortly. 

Same here. It has crashed 4 times since the Winter update for me. It is unfortunate that an update introduces a game-breaking bug like this, & many people seem to experience this too. I believe that SI Games have a good intention with the update, but please be more careful with an update next time.

Thank you.