Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
WelshLen77

Can’t reach 100% fitness

Recommended Posts

I figured I’d start a new thread as I seem to get largely ignored if I post in other related threads.

 

So I updated the game and started a new Arsenal save to test out this new update. Since day one of the new save all the way to January 1st only 5 players in my squad can get their fitness to 100% the rest of my squad max out at 99% or 98%. I’ve got players playing once or twice a month and not managing to get to 100% fitness, players who have literally played 3 games in 6 month but have never reached 100% fitness. It seems to be affecting some players way more than others. I’ve experienced players getting ‘jaded and in need of a rest’ after 3 games. Players taking sooooo long to recover that last 10% fitness after injuries. Players at the start of a 2 week international break with 90% fitness then two weeks later when the international break finishes they’ve only managed to get to 95% despite not being called up for internationals. It all just seems so bugged.

Edit : even my keeper was ‘jaded and in need of a rest’ in January.....the KEEPER?!

Also, have you intentionally taken our ability to dictate training for youth players we send out on loan away? We can no longer develop youth the way we want and have to accept the way the loanees club alway train aerial for CB, passing for BPD & midfielders and movement for attacking midfielders and strikers and we can no longer dictate what positional training we want instead bein stuck with training their natural position. This seems like such a step back imho.

Edited by WelshLen77

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have changed the way condition recovery works slightly so it is less likely that players will be able to stay 100% fit the entire season, so far in the save games I've received things are working largely as expected.

Things to note:
(1) Very young players (sub-19 especially) cannot play an entire season without a lot of rest or they will show up as 'tired/jaded' fairly quickly. Players who are tired/jaded can still play and do well, but its a warning that they are struggling a little with fitness which will affect their training slightly and also can for less robust players contribute to them becoming injured more often.
(2) Players who are low stamina will find maintaining fitness harder.
(3) Players playing lots of games back to back will find maintaining fitness harder.
(4) If you sign a player in January then he may ALREADY be somewhat tired because of matches he has played at his previous club, yes he might only have played a single game for your club but if he's played 20+ elsewhere then he is very active.

If you can get that save to me where you indicate players only playing a couple of times a month are maxing at 98% condition I'd be interested in taking a look at it, although tbh 98% condition is perfectly fine to play a player at.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I literally said in my message that it’s been from day one of a new save. I understand the concept of fatigue over a season and it’s good you are trying to make fitness more dynamic.

 

these screen shots of my squad. The team played 7 days before and I played the exact line up as it is in the screen shot. See how many can’t get to 100% and have never got to 100% despite not over playing. I try to rotate my squad if I see anyone getting even a little tired so I’m not pushing these guys. 

 

Also so what about how you’ve changed the way we can dictate training for players loaned out? 

 

I cant believe you keep making this game less and less playable with each update/yearly version. The mind boggles.

E8137699-2360-4F64-BEB9-E9722431CE38.png

FF2BF400-4241-41A6-92A9-A4D261F762A7.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also so what about how you’ve changed the way we can dictate training for players

 loaned out? 

Some users complained it was unrealistic to be able to do so - hence we changed it, personally I designed it initially as it was because I liked the control but I do understand people finding it unrealistic.

I'm thinking for a future version we could add a clause to the loan contracts to request control of their training in a similar way that clubs request loan players play in a specific position ... that way both sets of users would be satisfied ... what do you think? (and yes a game designers life is never a happy one, someone is always complaining).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You indicated the team has had 7 days rest - they're all pretty fit imho, but its February towards the end of the season and likely they've been playing in some harsh conditions (mud, rain, possibly snow) and so 100% condition across the board is unlikely at that stage in the season especially for a club like arsenal who are playing in a lot of competitions imho.

If you attach the save game here I'll download it and inspect the players and look into things to make sure its behaving sensibly (esp. for players who are showing as playing few games) ... but nothing there screams a huge 'bug' at me initially tbh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Marc Vaughan said:

 

 

Some users complained it was unrealistic to be able to do so - hence we changed it, personally I designed it initially as it was because I liked the control but I do understand people finding it unrealistic.

I'm thinking for a future version we could add a clause to the loan contracts to request control of their training in a similar way that clubs request loan players play in a specific position ... that way both sets of users would be satisfied ... what do you think? (and yes a game designers life is never a happy one, someone is always complaining).

I think that’s a great idea tbh. I can’t understand how it’s better now. It’s so limiting .....unless you want all your young CB’s with immense aerial etc also I don’t think it’s unrealistic for managers to want to have control over how their youth prospects are being trained when loaned out. Pretty sure if it’s a world class prospect then the managers would talk and have input with the loaned club in real life.

 

12 minutes ago, Marc Vaughan said:

Can you post the fixture list so I can see when the last game is - you're Man Utd so considering how many competitions they're in I'd be shocked to see a huge number of 100% players at that point in a season tbh (and as mentioned 98-100% is perfectly fit to play, heck anything 90%+ I'd play myself, above 95% is great).

Sure i’ll Post some screen shots and of one particular player with his form to see how much he’s been playing. He’s not played in 11 days but only managed to get his fitness back to 96%. Surely that can’t be right.

 

I’ve always played FMM with the theory that unless it’s a life or death game I want to put my entire team out either on 100% or as close to 100% as I can get so I’ve always rotated and managed my squad well that way. I think my GK getting jaded in January after 25 games maybe a clue that something isn’t right.

 

 

26EA2DCE-58BF-4A76-9EE6-E24FCE2B1FD6.png

D24735B4-460B-4619-B32D-6387A6CE9C7A.png

82E39636-A36A-430F-8273-49C9AF84AFF1.png

Edited by WelshLen77

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Marc Vaughan said:

You indicated the team has had 7 days rest - they're all pretty fit imho, but its February towards the end of the season and likely they've been playing in some harsh conditions (mud, rain, possibly snow) and so 100% condition across the board is unlikely at that stage in the season especially for a club like arsenal who are playing in a lot of competitions imho.

If you attach the save game here I'll download it and inspect the players and look into things to make sure its behaving sensibly (esp. for players who are showing as playing few games) ... but nothing there screams a huge 'bug' at me initially tbh.

I’ll say again so you understand. This has been happening since the very first day of my new save after update. Even during the 4 preseason friendlies I was having exact same issues with stamina. It’s not progressively got worse as the seasons gone on. It’s been like this since DAY ONE.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have the same fitness issues. Have players at 96% in May and consistently 96% when now in September, and that’s including pre-season! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok I think I have a handle on this now - there is a change which wasn't merged into the released update which might account for why I haven't been seeing this, we need to do further investigation to confirm this but will obviously release a hot-fix if anything has gone astray thanks for the information it has been very useful.

(and in the meantime I can reassure you that a player on 96% condition is perfectly reasonable to play in matches)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Strongest team, in September. 

I’ve also got players virtually wanting to leave after being left out for one game due to fitness levels so I have to play them or end up losing them. One already requested transfer after one game out the team.

D547A3F0-BCA9-480D-A001-424EFDF362D2.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WeAreFGR said:

Strongest team, in September. 

I’ve also got players virtually wanting to leave after being left out for one game due to fitness levels so I have to play them or end up losing them. One already requested transfer after one game out the team.

D547A3F0-BCA9-480D-A001-424EFDF362D2.png

The Blue ! are unhappy players due to being left out for 1 game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, WeAreFGR said:

The Blue ! are unhappy players due to being left out for 1 game.

Holy crap mate 😂😂 Ive only tried with an Arsenal save and just started a new Man City save and it’s exactly the same. Not tried any lower league team but that looks pretty bad 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WelshLen77 said:

Holy crap mate 😂😂 Ive only tried with an Arsenal save and just started a new Man City save and it’s exactly the same. Not tried any lower league team but that looks pretty bad 😂

I am Sept 2032 with Forest Green, these fitness and, shall we say, stroppy players, have only started since I installed the update yesterday.

 

already lost 3 of the first 11 games of the season despite not losing 3 over the last 2 seasons combined! 

Might have to stop playing until a fix update is released. If I keep playing every player will be 70% fitness level.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Marc Vaughan said:

Ok I think I have a handle on this now - there is a change which wasn't merged into the released update which might account for why I haven't been seeing this, we need to do further investigation to confirm this but will obviously release a hot-fix if anything has gone astray thanks for the information it has been very useful.

(and in the meantime I can reassure you that a player on 96% condition is perfectly reasonable to play in matches)

Thanks that would be awesome 👍

 

also, I realise a player at 96% is good to play but if you’ve got games coming thick and fast you’ll need to rotate sooner or later so I’d prefer to rotate sooner and keep my team fresh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WeAreFGR said:

The Blue ! are unhappy players due to being left out for 1 game.

Just to confirm I'll take a look at this - would you perhaps mind sharing your save game with me?

(as it could just be you have some very uppity players?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Marc Vaughan said:

Just to confirm I'll take a look at this - would you perhaps mind sharing your save game with me?

(as it could just be you have some very uppity players?)

How do I share it with you?

thank you for looking into it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Marc Vaughan said:

Just to confirm I'll take a look at this - would you perhaps mind sharing your save game with me?

(as it could just be you have some very uppity players?)

How do I share it with you?

I’ve had Flanagan for 4 seasons and rotate regularly with another left back so this was very sudden.

thank you for looking into it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, WeAreFGR said:

How do I share it with you?

I’ve had Flanagan for 4 seasons and rotate regularly with another left back so this was very sudden.

thank you for looking into it.

Please upload it to here - https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4

(if you could name it as 'WeAreFGR.dat' or something similar I'll be able to locate it thanks :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Marc Vaughan said:

locate

 

56 minutes ago, Marc Vaughan said:

Please upload it to here - https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4

(if you could name it as 'WeAreFGR.dat' or something similar I'll be able to locate it thanks :D

Can’t find the game on my phone to attach it, it isn’t in my iCloud folder. Damn you technology! 🤦‍♂️ 

Give me a minute. Or several. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Out of interest, has anyone looked at how the fitness has held up since the update? I know before the update they had it A LOT worse than in the player screenshots above

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly I think fitness is how it should be with the update. If we are looking at realism 100% fitness before every match is impossible and I don't see too much difference between players at 95% and players at 100%

If played a season and I was able to start almost all games with my first 11. You just have to think more about squad rotation and training intensity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/03/2019 at 14:51, Marc Vaughan said:

We have changed the way condition recovery works slightly so it is less likely that players will be able to stay 100% fit the entire season, so far in the save games I've received things are working largely as expected.

Things to note:
(1) Very young players (sub-19 especially) Vidmate iTunes Notepad++cannot play an entire season without a lot of rest or they will show up as 'tired/jaded' fairly quickly. Players who are tired/jaded can still play and do well, but its a warning that they are struggling a little with fitness which will affect their training slightly and also can for less robust players contribute to them becoming injured more often.
(2) Players who are low stamina will find maintaining fitness harder.
(3) Players playing lots of games back to back will find maintaining fitness harder.
(4) If you sign a player in January then he may ALREADY be somewhat tired because of matches he has played at his previous club, yes he might only have played a single game for your club but if he's played 20+ elsewhere then he is very active.

If you can get that save to me where you indicate players only playing a couple of times a month are maxing at 98% condition I'd be interested in taking a look at it, although tbh 98% condition is perfectly fine to play a player at.
 

Also, have you intentionally taken our ability to dictate training for youth players we send out on loan away? We can no longer develop youth the way we want and have to accept the way the loanees club alway train aerial for CB, passing for BPD & midfielders and movement for attacking midfielders and strikers and we can no longer dictate what positional training we want instead bein stuck with training their natural position. This seems like such a step back imho.

Edited by FIYATSIYA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/03/2019 at 10:17, Sebastian Szlenkier said:

@WeAreFGR Hope this helps!

Tried it, but it’s not showing up the file share option.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i guess SI games will come out with an IAP which u can buy to make your players 100% all the time in the future...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, starstar said:

i guess SI games will come out with an IAP which u can buy to make your players 100% all the time in the future...

Nope not happening - I don't do pay to win iAP and want the game to be fun to play and well balanced. I do however thank all the users who brought the issue with condition being too resilient on human teams to my attention and I believe the changes will ultimately improve the games longevity for people once we've ironed out any initial glitches.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Marc Vaughan said:

to be fun to play and well balanced

I hate to be savage but you are joking right? What development over the last 3/4 years has made this game more fun to play? All I’ve seen added is things to frustrate and new bugs and as for the game being balanced 🤷🏼‍♂️

 

This current stamina issue for example has come about because people complain that AI teams stamina is awful. . The reality is you needed to improve AI managers team rotation abilities so they don’t play the same team every game and also improve AI’s team building abilities so they have adequate depth to their team to be able to rotate effectively because once you get 5 or so seasons in it’s not great. You didn’t need to change our own teams stamina (although the idea of it being progressively affected as a season goes on if they’ve played too much sounds good if done right). So instead of fixing the actual bug you just added another source of frustration .....again.

 

Hate to moan as I’ve love this game (and CM before) since it started.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, WelshLen77 said:

The reality is you needed to improve AI managers team rotation abilities so they don’t play the same team every game and also improve AI’s team building abilities so they have adequate depth to their team to be able to rotate effectively because once you get 5 or so seasons in it’s not great. 

I fully support a more enhanced AI that is better at squad building and more efficient at rotating players.

But...

4 hours ago, WelshLen77 said:

You didn’t need to change our own teams stamina (although the idea of it being progressively affected as a season goes on if they’ve played too much sounds good if done right). So instead of fixing the actual bug you just added another source of frustration.

I disagree with this. I found it frustrating to see my own squad never having any issues with fitness and so unrealistic to be able to pick my strongest starting XI for every match (the congested December/January period was a particular source of frustration for me).

I want FMM to encourage squad rotation because that's what happens in real football life. The improvements to player conditioning should add a much needed layer of realism to the game and it will (hopefully) provide a sterner challenge because you can't rely on playing your star players all of the time.

The 100% fitness thing doesn't really bother me to be honest. When you consider the schedule of a modern day professional footballer i.e. a demanding training schedule on a daily basis and at least one football match at the end of the werk, is it unfair to say a footballer will never be 100% match fit? Surely a fitness rating of 95 or 96% is in that acceptable range of a player being match fit?

Edited by Lillywhite Dean

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Lillywhite Dean I totally agree with you that stamina needed work and if done right (which it’s not atm) it would be a good addition. It’s by no means in the top 3 things that frustrate me about the game currently, probably not even top 5 if I’m being honest but the AI issue definitely is. But yeah, if I wrote down a list of thing i’d Like to change in FMM our stamina would be on it for sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, WelshLen77 said:

I hate to be savage but you are joking right? What development over the last 3/4 years has made this game more fun to play? All I’ve seen added is things to frustrate and new bugs and as for the game being balanced

I know you are unhappy at present and I'm sorry for that - hopefully one of our hot-fixes will improve your mood somewhat, that being said the game has gone from strength to strength each iteration in terms of user reception so I'm afraid your opinion can't be in the majority you seem to think it is.

As far as what might have pleased people in the last few years - there are loads of things I think people have liked ranging from the obvious (new leagues, larger databases, more detailed match engine, database editor etc.) to just from the last iteration (new training, new look UI, improved transfer/contract options etc.).

These might not be things you like or appreciate - but others may disagree with you.

Regardless of that I appreciate your feedback and will obviously continue to fix bugs and improve and tune the game going forward .... I love these products and work very hard to try and ensure they're as playable as possible, not least because I enjoy playing them myself ... this is why I'm here on a Saturday beavering away tweaking how ratings are handled in the match.

(don't worry about offending me by being 'savage' by the way - I've have three kids who are now largely grown up, there is no way you can be more savage than a grounded teenager stomping to their bedroom ;) )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hate to say it but the way the fitness is now implemented feels cheap. Really cheap. Instead of fixing the issue at hand (AI Squad management) you’ve gone and decimated our own squads. 

In my opinion the fitness was well balanced as it was. Sure I could play my strongest XI game after game for a good solid month or two with no issues, but 6 months down the line I’d be paying for that by being forced into early substitutions or a complete squad rotation. 

This update has made this go from one of the best iterations of the game ever to the worst in one fell swoop. What happened to portability? I haven’t got the time to sit and rotate every player every match. 

This isn’t me being angry or having a go at all btw, it’s simply my opinion and if it’s in the minority then so be it :) 

P.S other than the fitness issue, great update

Edited by NickThomas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NickThomas said:

In my opinion the fitness was well balanced as it was. Sure I could play my strongest XI game after game for a good solid month or two with no issues, but 6 months down the line I’d be paying for that by being forced into early substitutions or a complete squad rotation. 

I disagree with this point. This was not a reflection of my own experience with player fitness. I could play my strongest XI game after game for the entire season without my players succumbing to injury or suffering from poor form. That isn't right.

It is still too early for me to give a final verdict on the player fitness update but so far I have found it to be a big improvement. I recently had a Coppa Italia quarter final tie at home to Juventus and then 3 days later had the big derby game against Roma. I knew I couldn't pick the exact same XI for both games because 3 of my key players are first team regulars and have played the most matches. I therefore had to carefully consider what my priorities are; potential cup success by knocking out the best team in the league or 3 points against my most hated rivals. This is real life football stuff!

The player fitness update hasn't forced me to rotate my team for every game but it has meant that I can no longer rely on playing my strongest XI in every game. This is a very good thing.

Edited by Lillywhite Dean

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve come to the conclusion that I should shut up about the game till this hotfix comes out. I’ve been reading some theories on what’s been updated and some of it sounds good so can’t wait to test once this stamina kink has been ironed out. @Marc Vaughan you’ve made me feel bad for ranting coz you seem like a good guy. 

 

Heres to praying when the hotfix comes out that this latest update has improved the one dimensional training (and I love the newer training in theory) but I hate it in it current (pre last update) form as it just seems so stunted (I also agree that last years training was just on steroids and you guys should never go back to that but it feels like you pushed it too far in the opposite direction). Seems odd and unrealistic how people just randomly reach their peak regardless of experiences ie tranfsering to 5 star team with top facilities and staff should improve a player massively if they only played 10 games for a lower tier team especially if they are still young. Can’t tell you how frustrating it is to sign a 18-21 year old and they never once get experience from playing matches and never increase stats at all. Also, we wouldn’t be able to recreate a Jamie Vardy or Eric Cantona in its current state as they would have max out way before they did in real life. It’s so boring when you get to 2-3 seasons in and all your players have reached their limit and no one is progressing from match experience yet it takes you to that screen after every game just to constantly show you how your team isn’t progressing anymore. Honestly, that alone saps the fun out of the game. And ofc the match engine desperately needs work. It doesn’t matter how you cut it the AI still has the secret tactics called ‘one shot on target one goal’ which seems impossible to achieve for us players.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, WelshLen77 said:

And ofc the match engine desperately needs work. It doesn’t matter how you cut it the AI still has the secret tactics called ‘one shot on target one goal’ which seems impossible to achieve for us players.

That’s called “drama”. It’s just another cheap way of implementing difficulty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When will the stamina “kink” be ironed out. It is affecting how players perform as they drop to 70% a lot quicker than before and I do seem to struggle in the second half since I’ve updated the game!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seriously, this needs fixing ASAP. I’m now getting players stuck at 85%. Can barely get a full team out that can last a game. Doesn’t matter if the subs play or not they stay stuck at the same poor level. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/03/2019 at 16:12, Marc Vaughan said:

Just to confirm I'll take a look at this - would you perhaps mind sharing your save game with me?

(as it could just be you have some very uppity players?)

@Marc Vaughan do you still need a save? I had raised this in a separate post because I thought it was an issue. I ended up having to ride it out till summer then sell my unhappy players. I'm sure I could recreate the situation

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Edit - Never mind me 

Edited by GianniM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Green Arrow said:

@Marc Vaughan do you still need a save? I had raised this in a separate post because I thought it was an issue. I ended up having to ride it out till summer then sell my unhappy players. I'm sure I could recreate the situation

It would indeed be useful for us to look at if you have an unrealistic situation involving conditioning. Thanks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Luke Warrington said:

It would indeed be useful for us to look at if you have an unrealistic situation involving conditioning. Thanks. 

My issue was linked to player unhappiness due to lack of game time. I am trying to recreate the situation

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can any developer please comment on this 100% fitness bug please??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mdev said:

Can any developer please comment on this 100% fitness bug please??

From earlier in the thread:

I think I have a handle on this now - there is a change which wasn't merged into the released update which might account for why I haven't been seeing this, we need to do further investigation to confirm this but will obviously release a hot-fix if anything has gone astray thanks for the information it has been very useful.

(and in the meantime I can reassure you that a player on 96% condition is perfectly reasonable to play in matches)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Marc Vaughan said:

From earlier in the thread:
 

 

Is a “hot fix” something that changes in a few days, a week, a month?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is a “hot fix” something that changes in a few days, a week, a month?

A hot fix should be out imminently - a hot-fix is basically something we try and get released as soon as possible containing only a few fixes to rectify something which we think is serious enough to warrant fixes outside of our planned schedule of updates.

Should be available in the very near future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Marc Vaughan said:

 

 

A hot fix should be out imminently - a hot-fix is basically something we try and get released as soon as possible containing only a few fixes to rectify something which we think is serious enough to warrant fixes outside of our planned schedule of updates.

Should be available in the very near future.

Hi @Marc Vaughan, what did the hot fix tweak? I've been playing FMM on my commute into work this morning and all of a sudden I'm not seeing any of my players suffering with match/condition fatigue over a congested December period. I had three fixtures in a nine day period and the lowest conditioning rating a player had was 91%. Most had 100%.

I'm concerned this update has reversed the condition fix that was applied in the previous update.

Edited by Lillywhite Dean

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Lillywhite Dean said:

Hi @Marc Vaughan, what did the hot fix tweak? I've been playing FMM on my commute into work this morning and all of a sudden, I'm not seeing any of my players suffering with match/condition fatigue over a congested December period. I had three fixtures in a nine day period and the lowest condition rating my player has is 91%.

I'm concerned this update has reversed the condition fix that was applied in the previous update.

Screenshot_20190313-095825.thumb.jpg.172df61f39631586f7f2c6909386f86d.jpg

Like I've already said, I'm not planning on updating. I'm ok with how the game is currently

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, DarJ said:

 

Like I've already said, I'm not planning on updating. I'm ok with how the game is currently

Unfortunately my update was automatic so I can't reverse this.

Edited by Lillywhite Dean

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hate to moan as I understand it's extremely hard to tweak the game but the update has ruined the experience for me. I was halfway through a season when it updated. I now have to virtually rotate my whole squad every game as they don't have full fitness and most are "tired & jaded". I'm a manager that likes to have a small squad and I rotate often with youth players etc but it now seems you need 2 starting elevens to compete.

I understand irl teams aren't 100% fit each game but irl you don't have to rest your whole team if you've got a champions league game midweek. Look at Man City last night and on the weekend.

Maybe I'm bitter as I was doing so well and now it seems I can hardly string a win with the same players. Such a massive tweek to the gameplay without prior warning is very annoying. This should've waited for next year as a new game experience. As others have suggested, make the Ai managers more intelligent which I'm guessing is not feasible instead of weakening our teams unrealistically.

I honestly feel like I've wasted my money as I've only just bought it a couple of weeks ago and now I'm not going to bother playing anymore.

Sorry for the negativity but just my 2 cents.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, drumz said:

I hate to moan as I understand it's extremely hard to tweak the game but the update has ruined the experience for me. I was halfway through a season when it updated. I now have to virtually rotate my whole squad every game as they don't have full fitness and most are "tired & jaded". I'm a manager that likes to have a small squad and I rotate often with youth players etc but it now seems you need 2 starting elevens to compete.

I understand irl teams aren't 100% fit each game but irl you don't have to rest your whole team if you've got a champions league game midweek. Look at Man City last night and on the weekend.

Maybe I'm bitter as I was doing so well and now it seems I can hardly string a win with the same players. Such a massive tweek to the gameplay without prior warning is very annoying. This should've waited for next year as a new game experience. As others have suggested, make the Ai managers more intelligent which I'm guessing is not feasible instead of weakening our teams unrealistically.

I honestly feel like I've wasted my money as I've only just bought it a couple of weeks ago and now I'm not going to bother playing anymore.

Sorry for the negativity but just my 2 cents.

Can you play a little while with yesterday evening's fix and then see whether you are still finding the same?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...