What estimated game speed do you guys allow?

I load all the leagues, so my speed is a half star. How slow it is, is personal preference. For some it has to be fast. For others, I'd rather take my time and also benefit from a more realistic footballing world. That and I can manage anywhere.

2 hours ago, phnompenhandy said:

I'm on 3.5 stars but with over 50 leagues loaded I'm finding it too slow really. I have a book handy or articles online to read to pass the time.

I don't think the stars are accurate if you have expansion leagues added

My laptop is pretty underpowered - I go between 2.5 star to 3.5 star estimated speed at the start, because it always slows down. I'll go lower with more players when I really feel the need to add more leagues - for example when managing in South America, you want to load all the top divisions there to fill out continental competitions, but then if you don't load the top European leagues (especially Portugal and Netherlands as there's no non-EU limitations) you can't find buyers for your players. Whereas if I'm Athletic Bilbao I'll load as many players as possible from Spain and France, then just add the rest of the top 5 leagues. 

Archived