Sports Interactive Community

Seen this on most of my players now in training report it states needs a rest in the negitives? I regularly rotate and have switched all training to moderate not sure what else to do. Screenshots attached not played many games this season

FM 2019 Mobile_2019-03-06-19-26-11.jpg

FM 2019 Mobile_2019-03-06-19-26-23.jpg

I genuinely think there is a stamina bug in this update. I’m having this problem too. Players playing a few times then needing a rest. Players not playing at all but only reaching a maximum of 98-99% fitness. Players taking ages to regain fitness after injuries. Even after a 2 week international break the players not called up from their nations still can’t get themselves to 100% from 90% that their fitness was immediately after the game 2 weeks before. 

Needing a rest means that they're fairly tired - it will detract slightly from their training development but isn't 'fatal' if they're on decent condition.

If you are playing very young players a lot then they WILL generally get tired fairly quickly - not all 16-18 year olds can handle continual full matches at a competitive level and so will show wear and tear ... if you ignore the warnings then the more robust will be fine, however more fragile players might fail to recover condition fast enough to stay competitive or worse still get injured.

If you don't think the players in question are correctly being treated then please forward save games onto us and we will look into things further - firstly though please post here indicating the time in the season, number of matches they've played and their age, position and stamina.

PS - If you have your players on intensive training AND they play a lot then they will tire fairly quickly especially if they're low stamina ... I wouldn't recommend intensive training for players who are actively playing a lot of matches unless they have the very highest stamina and/or are pretty robust.

btw the player in that screenshot might not have played many for you yet but its February (or halfway through the season) and he played 23 matches for Juve before you signed him (at the end of January?) ... as such he's been playing a fair bit and I would expect he'll have played 40+ matches by the end of the season if that continues.