Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
chad2192

How to tell a team to go away

Posted (edited)

Playing as Man Utd and it seems like every transfer window I get a team like Chelsea, PSG, etc. scouting my players, telling the media about my players, etc. 

How do I tell them to go away? All my players are signed up with 3 year contract extensions so they are going nowhere, and if they do it's because I let them. Especially players with Perfect morale and with us winning, it makes very little sense for players like Rashford to be "desperate" to join Chelsea as I see from these press releases.

What gives?

Edited by chad2192

This is just press speculation.  Reject all approaches, tell other managers to look elsewhere and/or set the asking price to ridiculous levels and they will stop.  This is all part of today's manager's job, unfortunately.

P.S- Please don't use language like that on the forums-this time I have edited it.

It's not realistic when your player is happy at your club but his contract is ending and is going to worse club by now (better was at the start) and for less money if he is key player and winning CL,League and Cup

As above - I just set the asking price as high as possible.