Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
DjHazze81

Minor bug when getting lots of goals during a season in FM2018 version: 18.3.4 1093856 (m.e v1822)

Hi

I found a minor bug during gameplay when your team scores alot of goals during the season it will sometimes creates minor bugs somewhere else ingame...

In the first screenshot i've uploaded you can see that my team Coventry has scored at least 306 goals but in the second screenshot you'll see that it's only 52 goals.

The first screenshot is the correct one.

So i think the game can't handle more than 250 goals during a season...

Best Regards

DjHazze81

Coventry FM2018 24jan2020 ingame 01.jpg

Coventry FM2018 24jan2020 ingame 02.jpg

306 goals in 27 matches!!! That makes 11,3 goals per match. Obviously you are cheating the game and you're worried it's cheating you back?

Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, Haiku said:

306 goals in 27 matches!!! That makes 11,3 goals per match. Obviously you are cheating the game and you're worried it's cheating you back?

Cheating the game?? I've used the ingame editor to get 5-6 players for free, and now i have played with the same players since i started the game to get Coventry frome League 1 to Premier League...

Is that cheating?? I've played Football Manager since before when it was CM.... I don't mind the bug :P I was just pointing it out...

Edited by DjHazze81
Missed something

This was reported once before and the game will clearly only recognise statistics that are believable. Over 11 goals a game is not, so that is reflected in the game.